Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Jane Shaffer's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"In order to receive unemployment benefits someone has to have paid into unemployment…"

Jane Shaffer replied Mar 26 to Are we elegible for unemployment benefits?

9 May 13
Reply by Jude J Bischoff

"I understand (but don't approve) of letting in the buy/sell at shows having trouble…"

Jane Shaffer replied Aug 14, 2019 to Buy sell vendors at juried art festivals

13 Aug 14, 2019
Reply by Sheila Lamberson

"I use Hotwire all the time and this only happened to me once.  It was for a show in…"

Jane Shaffer replied May 31, 2019 to Anyone have issues using Hotwire?

1 May 31, 2019
Reply by Jane Shaffer

"We only did Black Swamp once, 2 or 3 years ago.  We make silver jewelry.  We did OK.…"

Jane Shaffer replied May 29, 2019 to Black Swamp OH vs, Mount Mary WI in early Sept?

1 May 29, 2019
Reply by Jane Shaffer

"Your sides depend on the style of tent you have because they attach differently depe…"

Jane Shaffer replied Aug 3, 2018 to buying better tent outer walls

2 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Barry Shandler

"After doing these shows for 15 years, the only way to know for sure if a show will b…"

Jane Shaffer replied Jul 16, 2018 to Booth fees vs. Sales

5 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Jane Shaffer

"I have done it for the past few years.  It is always well attended.  Our sales have…"

Jane Shaffer replied May 16, 2018 to Art faire on the square, lake forest IL

2 May 16, 2018
Reply by faye fisher-ward

"If you decide to go with pro panels you will need more space.  But the suggestions m…"

Jane Shaffer replied Apr 9, 2018 to Newbie not getting into Art Fairs :( looking for booth feedback

9 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Rachel Murray

"I am a 5' 2" woman and I can put the top on my light dome alone.  I hang 4 foot bung…"

Jane Shaffer replied Dec 18, 2015 to Ideas for How One Short Weak Person Can Pull on the Light Dome Top

6 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Jane Shaffer

"I am a jeweler and have heard complaints from painters for years about jewelers.  Bu…"

Jane Shaffer replied Mar 13, 2014 to booth surrounded by jewelery when you're a painter at art fair - bad?

14 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Stephen White

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 31st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service