Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

kara unland's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Most of all thank you for correcting my spelling... If I'm gonna be a loser I want t…"

kara unland replied Jan 16, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"Okay, so this is what I got from this discussion... My personal opinion is, I am doi…"

kara unland replied Jan 16, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"Thanks Joel. I really like your pens. I can see them as a wonderful gift for just ab…"

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"What you suggest was something I thought was going to happen through a co-op I was…"

kara unland replied Jan 15, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"You've said a lot here, and I am going to have to spend time with it. I like what ev…"

kara unland replied Jan 15, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"Larry you are a wealth of info, so when I read what you had said, I got it.  I think…"

kara unland replied Jan 14, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"I will work on my website today and rearrange the pages, also I think I will change…"

kara unland replied Jan 14, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"I have always done art as a living, but not ceramic sculpture. I have had one bizarr…"

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"Thank you I believe my style needs a look at. Perhaps I need to adjust it."

kara unland replied Jan 13, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"Just being asked that over and over again, tells me I am not making enough of an eff…"

kara unland replied Jan 13, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service