Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Berman's Discussions (3,076)

Discussions Replied To (2879) Replies Latest Activity

"Works better if you put something in the title of your post that lets artists know w…"

Larry Berman replied Jul 17 to For sale

2 Jul 17
Reply by Gregg Morris

"Some shows allow a certain percentage of work not juried in. The Michigan Guild has…"

Larry Berman replied Jul 13 to Can I Bring New Work After I’ve been Approved for a Juried Show?

3 Jul 13
Reply by Larry Berman

"You're too scattered. Too many sizes and not sure how many products because there is…"

Larry Berman replied Jul 8 to Any suggestions on my booth?

2 Jul 16
Reply by Franklin Piuck

"Give me a call. Larry Bermanhttp://BermanGraphics.com412-401-8100"

Larry Berman replied Jul 6 to Looking for a consultant

1 Jul 6
Reply by Larry Berman

"Continue to apply for unemployment even when doing shows in September and report you…"

Larry Berman replied Jun 22 to Unemployment and resuming art fairs: how hard is it to resume unemployment benefits after doing 1 art fair?

2 Jun 22
Reply by Judy Christian

"Read the reviews on this web site and on Facebook. Trial and error gives the best re…"

Larry Berman replied Jun 2 to Good Art fairs/shows in East Coast

6 Jun 2
Reply by Sayeed Syed

"As do I. At one time she wanted my (ex) wife and I to buy the house across the stree…"

Larry Berman replied Jun 1 to Jinx Harris

4 Jun 1
Reply by Larry Berman

"I remember taking a shower in your hotel room and sleeping in my van. And no, Jinx i…"

Larry Berman replied Jun 1 to Jinx Harris

4 Jun 1
Reply by Larry Berman

"Don't know how to answer. But have you looked into the Colorado Artist Tour web site…"

Larry Berman replied May 23 to Colorado Events: Mile High Bazaar & 16th Street Fair, Denver

2 May 23
Reply by Kate McKeough

"Have you seen the gallery pouch from Frame Destination. Larry Bermanhttp://BermanGra…"

Larry Berman replied May 6 to Moving encaustic pieces to and from shows?

2 May 6
Reply by Randy Koepsell

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service