Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Berman's Discussions (3,037)

Discussions Replied To (2844) Replies Latest Activity

"Nothing on the ground and your paintings are too close together. Either go tallerwit…"

Larry Berman replied 8 hours ago to New to Art Fairs (Booth and Art Critique Request)

1 8 hours ago
Reply by Larry Berman

"Depends on factors like weight and size. I knew a photographer that sold unframed ma…"

Larry Berman replied Mar 16 to Take Orders vs. Sell off the Wall?

4 Mar 22
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Really nothing to see. With Barry, all I did was remove the sign the show provided f…"

Larry Berman replied Mar 10 to Images and Booth Shot Tip

2 Mar 10
Reply by Larry Berman

"I wouldn't add anything to your booth that will take away from your photography. Lar…"

Larry Berman replied Mar 6 to Beach theme - Ideas to decorate my tent.

5 Mar 17
Reply by Judy Christian

"They need to be photographed with a high enough resolution camera (height and width…"

Larry Berman replied Mar 5 to Making prints from oil painting - help needed

5 Mar 5
Reply by Bernard Zalon

"No. I used a Light Dome. Larry Berman "

Larry Berman replied Mar 4 to Durable Pop-Up Style Tent Suggestions?

14 Mar 5
Reply by Greg Little

"If the cross bars are the right height, flip your mesh walls upside down. larry Ber…"

Larry Berman replied Mar 4 to Flourish Mesh Panels and Pre-set up Party tents at Festivals

4 Mar 4
Reply by Kippi Leonard

"Hasn't been updated in a few years. http://bermangraphics.com/blog/sturdy-pop-up-ten…"

Larry Berman replied Mar 3 to Durable Pop-Up Style Tent Suggestions?

14 Mar 5
Reply by Greg Little

"Depends. Some shows order the images by alphabetically, some by ID# you were assigne…"

Larry Berman replied Mar 1 to Is it better to apply earlier or later to a show using Zapp?

1 Mar 1
Reply by Larry Berman

"Use strap hanger and hang in front of the mesh walls. That way your work will always…"

Larry Berman replied Mar 1 to Tell me everything about Mesh panels.. good -bad???

7 Mar 2
Reply by Sheila Lamberson

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 1st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service