Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

margaret luttrell's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I have dark grey Pro Panels and I buy black plant hooks at Ace Hardware. They have a…"

margaret luttrell replied Apr 6 to Pro Panel artwork hanging and lighting recommendations

5 Apr 7
Reply by Mike A Wardynski

"I order large "gallery wrap" bags in the exact size for the paintings from Frame Des…"

margaret luttrell replied Jun 13, 2018 to Protecting Larger framed paintings while traveling

4 Jun 13, 2018
Reply by Tobias Sauer

"I met the promoter at the Coconut Grove Show in Miami....she came around to meet mos…"

margaret luttrell replied Feb 26, 2018 to Looking for Pro Panel Stackable (Armstrong?) walls for NEWBIE in Nashville

7 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by margaret luttrell

"Unfortunately, I will be there also and I do have another tent but a friend already…"

margaret luttrell replied Feb 26, 2018 to Looking for Pro Panel Stackable (Armstrong?) walls for NEWBIE in Nashville

7 Feb 26, 2018

"Good photo shots are invaluable. My husband has been a professional photographer all…"

7 Feb 26, 2018

"Hey Kimberly, Not sure what your medium is... but you can still do the "Maker's Tent…"

7 Feb 26, 2018

"Hey Cindy, I am not a photographer now.....but I was for many years and I taught pho…"

margaret luttrell replied Oct 25, 2017 to Budding Photographer

18 Oct 30, 2017
Reply by Kirk Bergman

"I agree with Christina...these are the most elegant dreamcatchers I have ever seen.…"

margaret luttrell replied Jun 16, 2016 to New to Art Fairs, how does my work hold up?

11 Jun 16, 2016

"Thanks Robert-I didn't see that x...nice to know-I would have killed the post knowin…"

margaret luttrell replied Mar 25, 2016 to 7' ProPanels in a Mini Van??

25 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Hi Kristi- I have....I have an old Town and Country Minivan for the last 5 years. I…"

margaret luttrell replied Mar 25, 2016 to 7' ProPanels in a Mini Van??

25 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Robert Wallis

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service