Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Thomas Schoeller's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"OK, THX. I just wanted to inquire about the location and if it would be feasible for…"

Thomas Schoeller replied Jan 21 to SELLING MY ART SHOW DISPLAY (HATE THIS DISABILITY)

6 Jan 21
Reply by Thomas Schoeller

"Hello Christopher, Still available?  I'd be very interested in the Pro Panels - Con…"

Thomas Schoeller replied Jan 17 to SELLING MY ART SHOW DISPLAY (HATE THIS DISABILITY)

6 Jan 21

"YES -- my first time logging on in quite a while tho, but yea I noticed the print si…"

Thomas Schoeller replied Jan 17 to What's Up With the Small Print

9 Jan 20
Reply by Larry Maynard

"So here are the results after attending a wide variety of Fine Art Fairs this spring…"

Thomas Schoeller replied Jul 30, 2018 to Your best selling (2) piece sizes at art fairs

7 Jul 30, 2018

"Thank you, Kathleen!  Apologies for the belated reply, life gets in the way sometime…"

Thomas Schoeller replied Jul 10, 2018 to Your best selling (2) piece sizes at art fairs

7 Jul 30, 2018

"I wanted to share this article I found and attach it to my thread. I find it handles…"

Thomas Schoeller replied Jun 6, 2018 to Your best selling (2) piece sizes at art fairs

7 Jul 30, 2018

"Thanks for the feedback. I definitely get the jest of your experiences and how you a…"

Thomas Schoeller replied Jun 6, 2018 to Your best selling (2) piece sizes at art fairs

7 Jul 30, 2018

"https://rvshare.com/blog/state-residency/ This is something we (wife and I) are on…"

Thomas Schoeller replied May 25, 2018 to Fulltime RVers traveling to Art Fairs

11 May 25, 2018

"Q: Does watermarking hurt?  No, it does not. With regards to requesting to have your…"

Thomas Schoeller replied Dec 7, 2016 to Watermark Photos?

11 Dec 9, 2016
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Well it was a nice show to attend, however I balked at providing feedback I recieved…"

Thomas Schoeller replied Jul 25, 2012 to shows and acceptance

18 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Elle Heiligenstein

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service