Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Hal Moran's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey, Larry. I'll admit I have a pretty simple set up. I use an EZ pop up tent and ha…"

Hal Moran replied Oct 5 to A few thoughts from a part timer

7 on Saturday
Reply by Sonja Jones

"Mike, if you are still looking, I have staybars for sale. I've used them 6 times. I'…"

Hal Moran replied Jun 5, 2017 to Found, Thanks!!!! - Mesh walls and Staybars for EZ-Up

30 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Mike Smith

"James, do you have any interest in selling the mesh panels by themselves? If so, how…"

Hal Moran replied Apr 16, 2017 to For Sale: Flourish Mesh Panels for E Z Up

18 Apr 25, 2017
Reply by James Richardson

"I appreciate the responses. Maybe a little clarification. Whether I exhibit locally…"

Hal Moran replied Feb 2, 2017 to What do you think about in town versus out of town pricing?

7 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"Art will never be objective! "

Hal Moran replied Sep 28, 2016 to Jury Outcome Fact or Fiction, Random or Precise?

24 May 17, 2017
Reply by Bill Shattuck

"I went to my local awning company and bought the same type of material, sewed a pock…"

Hal Moran replied Sep 28, 2016 to Looking to buy Florish Mesh panels

15 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Craig Roderick and Sara Beck

"My sales have been up every year for the past 5-6 years. Maybe it's just a local thi…"

Hal Moran replied Sep 5, 2016 to Are all the shows sales down? Are there any good ones?

35 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Marilyn, I've had an EZ Up for 13 years and last weekend is the first time it leaked…"

Hal Moran replied Jun 6, 2016 to Is there an EZ up that does not leak in the Rain? About waterproofing...

7 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Weisberg

"Displaying at Mosaics in St. Charles, MO - my hometown. Always a good show for me. 1…"

Hal Moran replied Sep 19, 2014 to What are you doing this weekend (Sept. 19-21, 2014)?

28 Sep 21, 2014
Reply by A. Denise Rollings-Martin

"Cynthia, I can appreciate the discussion topic, and will say that you have an "attra…"

Hal Moran replied Sep 11, 2014 to Updated Booth, Thoughts?

9 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by Cindy Welch

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2018   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service