Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

sandhi schimmel gold's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks you, Wendy - such great advice. I am planning a trip and thinking about just…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Nov 21, 2014 to Has anyone done Americas Mart "temporaries" or other shows at merchandise marts or High Point?

3 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by sandhi schimmel gold

"I'm not sure if it is still true, but for many years, the people going to THIS show…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Sep 11, 2014 to Looking for reviews: Scottsdale, AZ Arts Festival

7 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Brian Billings

"I'm in a festival/fair/funk myself. After the last 2 shows, my husband [the consiste…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Jul 2, 2014 to Art Fair Burnout

45 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by John Beatty Margerum III

"I'm not hurt nor do I take it personally... it was just a crap letter. We all know t…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Apr 12, 2014 to The perplexing rejection letter...

16 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

"Here is the note. I don't want to mention the show...because I might want to apply a…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Apr 12, 2014 to The perplexing rejection letter...

16 Apr 17, 2014
Reply by Kathleen V. Smith

"I hardly applied to shows this year. I'm looking at other options. It's such a grin…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Apr 12, 2014 to Art Fair Burnout

45 Sep 13, 2014
Reply by John Beatty Margerum III

"The image of your artwork is one important aspect - you can't just snap a photo. A r…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Mar 25, 2014 to Need to order canvas prints or giclees for a client that can't afford the original. Who should I order them from?

12 Mar 25, 2014

"That may explain why i get rejected from so many shows! I do sell portraits of women…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Mar 21, 2014 to Is it realistic for a commission based portrait artist to be accepted at the primo events?

7 Mar 21, 2014

"Don't get TOO excited, but most of my work is portraits. I get a commission or two f…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Mar 21, 2014 to Is it realistic for a commission based portrait artist to be accepted at the primo events?

7 Mar 21, 2014

"Go to the Peter Max gallery in Las Vegas, you'll see lithographs/prints/giclees with…"

sandhi schimmel gold replied Feb 7, 2014 to Embellished Giclee's…Reproductions or originals?

7 Feb 7, 2014

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service