Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Becky Crane's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I have heard similar things from a lot of folks who did it the first year- it felt l…"

Becky Crane replied Aug 9, 2018 to Flats Festival for the Arts experience?

11 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

"I am midwest, and I know a bunch of people who haven't gotten to accepting CC yet. …"

Becky Crane replied Aug 1, 2018 to What does this mean?, Carbondale, CO

6 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"I would assume they want their artists/vendors to use some sort of CC processing app…"

Becky Crane replied Aug 1, 2018 to What does this mean?, Carbondale, CO

6 Aug 3, 2018
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Can't help with show info- it is local to me but I have never done it, so all I have…"

Becky Crane replied Aug 1, 2018 to Flats Festival for the Arts experience?

11 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

"Thanks for the thoughts Jeanne!  My new work has a lot more of the background colors…"

Becky Crane replied Aug 22, 2014 to Taking it up a notch? Booth critique request..

2 Aug 22, 2014
Reply by Becky Crane

"Genmarie- I apologize if I offended- I guess my experience was different than yours.…"

Becky Crane replied Apr 25, 2014 to Information on St. John's Medical Center Festival of the Arts in Cleveland OH.

6 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Genmarie Stiber

"I did it once 4-5 years ago, and I live in the area, so I can try to give you my fee…"

Becky Crane replied Apr 25, 2014 to Information on St. John's Medical Center Festival of the Arts in Cleveland OH.

6 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Genmarie Stiber

""

Becky Crane replied Apr 25, 2014 to Paying the Piper, i.e, the taxman

14 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Lynnea Bennett

"I have done a number of shows in the Westlake area (3+ years of Crocker Park and one…"

6 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Genmarie Stiber

"Thanks to everyone for the responses! I didn't mean that I want to use other artist…"

Becky Crane replied Jul 28, 2013 to How do you personally decide if a show was good?

4 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Becky Crane

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service