Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Kendra Bennett's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Any custom frame shop should be able to stretch it. "

Kendra Bennett replied Apr 22 to Mounting 2 large unframed paintings in Chicago ?

2 Apr 22
Reply by larry schumacher

"Most frame shops use www.Unitedmfrs.com "

Kendra Bennett replied Apr 12 to Easel backs for 8x10" wood frames help

2 Apr 12
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"I use the Dewalt power station and love it. It's easy for me to carry I can charge i…"

Kendra Bennett replied Mar 3 to Power Source Options

4 Mar 3
Reply by Karron Troil

"Sorry not trying to hijack your conversation here. But I would like to suggest a dif…"

Kendra Bennett replied Jan 3 to Hand Miter saw with more teeth per inch, suitable for hardwoods?

17 Jan 4
Reply by Carol Boucher

"I've received about 2 per day for the last 3 weeks. Name changes every time. At 1st…"

Kendra Bennett replied Dec 21, 2018 to Scam Alert: Email regarding purchasing a list of attendees from a show

22 Jun 3
Reply by Steve Sawusch

"I'm a solo act for the most part myself. Setting up and taking it down just simply m…"

Kendra Bennett replied Nov 25, 2018 to Doing shows solo -- advice?

28 Mar 22
Reply by Nancy Rynes

"I have this problem with my credit union debit card. However I can call the fraud de…"

Kendra Bennett replied Oct 9, 2018 to Does anyone else have this problem?!!!

17 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Connie Mettler

"It was great to meet you. Your booth looked great. Sorry it wasn't a better show for…"

Kendra Bennett replied Aug 27, 2018 to Back Home from Mobile, AL

5 Aug 29, 2018
Reply by Loc Tran

"I live near Mobile. If I'm back in town by the show I will try and come by and see y…"

Kendra Bennett replied Jul 25, 2018 to Whatcha doing this week, July 24-28, 2018?

14 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Kendra Bennett

"Cindy are you doing the "Vintage" show in Mobile ? I thought I saw somewhere that yo…"

Kendra Bennett replied Jul 25, 2018 to Whatcha doing this week, July 24-28, 2018?

14 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Kendra Bennett

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service