Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Susan Coughlin's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have always thought it unfortunate that technic and execution don't seem to count…"

Susan Coughlin replied Dec 2, 2020 to Bone to Pick

12 Dec 2, 2020
Reply by Kaytee Sumida

"I once did a show with actual temp of 106. (I think it was before "real feel" was be…"

Susan Coughlin replied Jul 22, 2019 to Have you Ever Cancelled Out of A Show Due to Weather?

21 Aug 2, 2019
Reply by Elizabeth Kline

"I agree - especially for fine crafts."

Susan Coughlin replied Jul 11, 2018 to The V Word-

20 Aug 5, 2018
Reply by David S. Hoornstra

"Well, I am now retired! My last show was a trade show in May. I sold most of the inv…"

Susan Coughlin replied Jun 18, 2018 to Strategies for the Seasoned Artist

15 Feb 12
Reply by Cindy Welch

"The best show I ever did - in terms of the ratio of booth fee to amount made - was a…"

Susan Coughlin replied May 11, 2018 to Review of a Close-to-Home Show

4 May 11, 2018
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

" I am turning 74 next month and, after 25 years, have been "forced" into retirement…"

Susan Coughlin replied Apr 25, 2018 to Strategies for the Seasoned Artist

15 Feb 12
Reply by Cindy Welch

"I just found this - so funny. I get a lot of the same comments (especially "did you…"

Susan Coughlin replied Mar 9, 2017 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Hi Sherry. I do want the canopy and sides. I'm still undecided about the awning beca…"

Susan Coughlin replied Jun 14, 2016 to EZ Up replacement parts and Flourish StaBars for sale

24 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Sherry Haney

"My husband wants to know what weight EZ Up you had, as he said there are 3 different…"

Susan Coughlin replied Jun 13, 2016 to EZ Up replacement parts and Flourish StaBars for sale

24 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Sherry Haney

"Hi Sherry - I am interested in most of your parts except the Stabars. That would be…"

Susan Coughlin replied Jun 13, 2016 to EZ Up replacement parts and Flourish StaBars for sale

24 Jun 21, 2016
Reply by Sherry Haney

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service