Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Lisa Ben-Zeev's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Connie! I think I'm going to do Gold Coast because there is no hotel involved…"

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied Mar 16, 2010 to Oconomowac, WI vs. gold Coast, chicago?

3 Mar 16, 2010
Reply by Connie Mettler

"thanks everyone for responding so quickly! I am going with State farm since i alread…"

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied Jul 9, 2009 to Help ASAP! I need to insure my work by this weekend. What company do you us and do they cover theft, loss, and liability?

6 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Lisa Ben-Zeev

"Thanks everyone for replying so quickly. I am going to do it. It is my first retail…"

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied May 18, 2009 to Pls help! Has anyone done Orchard Lake, MI? Need to decide by tomorrow.

9 May 19, 2009
Reply by Edwin Schmidt

"No, i will do one or the other."

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied May 12, 2009 to Anyone done Sedona? Paradise City: Northampton or Marlboough?

2 May 12, 2009
Reply by Lisa Ben-Zeev

"What company do you use that you can stop service during the months that you're not…"

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied Apr 29, 2009 to Has anyone ever had problems with Total Merchant services for their credit card service? They are offering a free nurit 8000 and their charges are 1.65% for non-rewards cards and 2.57% for reward carc

12 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"Thanks for answering! Michael do you agree with Signe that the crowds weren't there…"

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied Apr 15, 2009 to Has anyone ever done Amdur Lincolnshire? Please answer.

4 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Sara Youngman

"I've spent the last 5 months doing my website. I did google ads for the last 3 month…"

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied Apr 5, 2009 to Do you have a website of your own?

46 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by zimscat

"What are snout-ring encrusted grungers? Are you saying that if you have high priced…"

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied Apr 3, 2009 to Powderhorn vs Morning Glory art shows??

17 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by dale repp

"How was Lincolnshire? Were sales bad because there were no people or because people…"

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied Apr 3, 2009 to Can you help a 1st timer with which Amdur show to do?

6 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Emily Sims/Rona Fisher Jewelry

"I have the same dilemma but mine is between Powderhorn, Uptown or Morning Glory. All…"

Lisa Ben-Zeev replied Apr 1, 2009 to Powderhorn vs Morning Glory art shows??

17 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by dale repp

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 1st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service