Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barbara Pitorak Bloom's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"We also have had just about every show cancel this year, which is 27 shows.... and w…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Aug 13 to Virtual Art Fair platforms

4 Aug 13
Reply by Barbara Pitorak Bloom

"We had a slow first week, but our website came whirling up in sales the past two wee…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Apr 4 to Does anyone make significant sales online, and if so, how and where?

28 Aug 5
Reply by david emmons

"Thank you - I agree. I am saddened to see this on the rise... I often am juried into…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Aug 12, 2019 to Buy sell vendors at juried art festivals

13 Aug 14, 2019
Reply by Sheila Lamberson

"Are there newsworthy economic factors in play- like large layoff announcement of a l…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied May 22, 2019 to Good shows getting stale?

15 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"We have done Airbnb with great success. One thought about belle island is it’s an is…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied May 2, 2019 to Where do you sleep?

14 May 5, 2019
Reply by Fletcher Dean

"Try Airbnb -Ohio city is just over the bridge from the festival and is an eclectic t…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Aug 3, 2018 to Flats Festival for the Arts experience?

11 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

"I meant dog stake downs...(darn smart phone)"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jun 13, 2016 to Happifeet Standard Weights vs those with Add on weights

66 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"Or the classic pvc pipe filled with concrete- ours come in at 45-50 pounds each corn…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jun 13, 2016 to Happifeet Standard Weights vs those with Add on weights

66 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"Don't forget to prepare for hot weather. In a tent with blazing sun the heat can tak…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jun 13, 2016 to Newbie needs supplies list for first fair

9 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Jennifer Brewer Stone

"We have both the multi reader that plugs I and the Bluetooth box you dip chip cards…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jun 13, 2016 to Square combo Chip & Mag Stripe Readers

35 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Wendy Merkle

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service