Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barbara Pitorak Bloom's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you - I agree. I am saddened to see this on the rise... I often am juried into…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Aug 12 to Buy sell vendors at juried art festivals

13 Aug 14
Reply by Sheila Lamberson

"Are there newsworthy economic factors in play- like large layoff announcement of a l…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied May 22 to Good shows getting stale?

15 Jun 22
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"We have done Airbnb with great success. One thought about belle island is it’s an is…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied May 2 to Where do you sleep?

14 May 5
Reply by Fletcher Dean

"Try Airbnb -Ohio city is just over the bridge from the festival and is an eclectic t…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Aug 3, 2018 to Flats Festival for the Arts experience?

11 Aug 13, 2018
Reply by Judy Christian

"I meant dog stake downs...(darn smart phone)"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jun 13, 2016 to Happifeet Standard Weights vs those with Add on weights

66 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"Or the classic pvc pipe filled with concrete- ours come in at 45-50 pounds each corn…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jun 13, 2016 to Happifeet Standard Weights vs those with Add on weights

66 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"Don't forget to prepare for hot weather. In a tent with blazing sun the heat can tak…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jun 13, 2016 to Newbie needs supplies list for first fair

9 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Jennifer Brewer Stone

"We have both the multi reader that plugs I and the Bluetooth box you dip chip cards…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jun 13, 2016 to Square combo Chip & Mag Stripe Readers

35 Dec 13, 2016
Reply by Wendy Merkle

"Lovely work. It all comes down to market, and demand."

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jun 13, 2016 to New to Art Fairs, how does my work hold up?

11 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by margaret luttrell

". Oh, I had a wonderful experience. Krasl sent me a pack of labels and inventory she…"

Barbara Pitorak Bloom replied Jan 5, 2016 to Has anyone participated in the KRASL Artisan Market?

5 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Barbara Pitorak Bloom

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service