Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barbara Poole's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"That is a good point. Thank you"

Barbara Poole replied May 8, 2011 to Highlands Craft Show

5 May 8, 2011
Reply by Diane Wright

"I have an indoor booth set up and am now just looking to get an outside tent structu…"

Barbara Poole replied May 8, 2011 to Highlands Craft Show

5 May 8, 2011
Reply by Diane Wright

"I have only 6 shows under my belt and that question is the one I heard at every show…"

Barbara Poole replied Apr 27, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Thank you really good advise. I like the idea of delivery and then sell. I got some…"

Barbara Poole replied Apr 26, 2011 to Need advise on what tent to purchase to take on plane

4 Apr 29, 2011
Reply by Deb Fox

"Thank you all for your warm welcome and encouraging words."

Barbara Poole replied Apr 25, 2011 to Newbie

6 May 1, 2011
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"Hi Amy Good point, I know it sounds weird, but I have only been doing indoor shows a…"

Barbara Poole replied Apr 23, 2011 to I just got Accepted to Peoria Il

17 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by Barbara Poole

"Two women come into my booth. Says one to the other " Ow, I know how she does this,…"

Barbara Poole replied Apr 23, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I did Craftsmorristown, the Holiday show. If you contact the tax department in NJ yo…"

Barbara Poole replied Apr 22, 2011 to must post sales tax permit in booth!! in NJ.

23 May 9, 2011
Reply by denice bizot

"I would have asked if it was a project on plagiarism!"

Barbara Poole replied Apr 22, 2011 to People taking pictures of your art at shows?

20 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Patricia Hecker

"Okay I am a bit of a newbie, this is my first year showing at shows. But I have two…"

Barbara Poole replied Apr 22, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service