Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Chris Umhoefer's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. Could people still go around in a circle back to t…"

Chris Umhoefer replied Aug 8 to Amdur Productions festivals. Are they worth it?

7 Oct 9
Reply by Jan Hubbard

"I've done a few shows this year plus a weekly farmers market that started in June. P…"

Chris Umhoefer replied Aug 7 to Amdur Productions festivals. Are they worth it?

7 Oct 9
Reply by Jan Hubbard

"This is why I think it would work better in a big parking lot rather than on the str…"

Chris Umhoefer replied May 8 to A potential way to start art shows

6 May 9
Reply by Larry Berman

"I am 40 and have been doing art fairs, festivals and markets since I was 30. I've al…"

Chris Umhoefer replied May 5 to How old are YOU? Where are the young artists?

148 May 5
Reply by Chris Umhoefer

"I'm only looking at shows where I will get a full refund in the event it is cancelle…"

Chris Umhoefer replied Apr 30 to Would You Do the Show?

28 May 6
Reply by Alison Thomas

"My personal idea would be to take an empty mall parking lot (since so many are close…"

Chris Umhoefer replied Apr 27 to A potential way to start art shows

6 May 9
Reply by Larry Berman

"I've been creating my shirts for over 10 years and I've had more trouble selling onl…"

Chris Umhoefer replied Apr 4 to Does anyone make significant sales online, and if so, how and where?

28 Aug 5
Reply by david emmons

"My other revenue streams in the past besides festivals have been shops and wholesale…"

Chris Umhoefer replied Apr 2 to Does anyone make significant sales online, and if so, how and where?

28 Aug 5
Reply by david emmons

"You've more or less described my situation right now. The best way I've found of mar…"

Chris Umhoefer replied Apr 2 to Does anyone make significant sales online, and if so, how and where?

28 Aug 5
Reply by david emmons

"I live in Illinois as well and would love to know more about the online platform the…"

28 Aug 5
Reply by david emmons

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service