Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Kathleen J. Clausen's Discussions (122)

Discussions Replied To (111) Replies Latest Activity

"Linnea,  I'm so glad that you asked this question!  I have been considering how to p…"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Oct 4 to Having a logo stamp made to mark packaging?

5 Oct 5
Reply by Greg Little

"If it is just a few maybe it will encourage the unlucky ones to go ahead and purchas…"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Aug 10 to Art in the Park

11 Aug 11
Reply by Rick Wallace

"Crazy!  I agree about just doing it.  Easier to ask forgiveness than permission!"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Aug 7 to Art in the Park

11 Aug 11
Reply by Rick Wallace

"I think it sounds like fun.  What in the world is the insurance for?"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Aug 7 to Art in the Park

11 Aug 11
Reply by Rick Wallace

"How did it go, Matt?"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Aug 7 to My first booth

4 Aug 7
Reply by Sonja Jones

" I love to read about successful shows!  Thanks for doing the review!  Congratulatio…"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Aug 7 to Chardon Square Arts Festival - Aug. 4, 2019

2 Aug 8
Reply by Judy Christian

"Great comprehensive review, Richard.  Loved the pictures of the police in tie-die! …"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Jul 31 to Review: 48th Carbondale Mountain Fair, Carbondale, CO, July 26-28, 2019

2 Jul 31
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"So sorry to hear about your medical issue.  That sure can take the wind out of your…"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Jul 30 to Have you Ever Cancelled Out of A Show Due to Weather?

21 Aug 2
Reply by Elizabeth Kline

"Too late to make a difference in your decision-making, but I have cancelled due to w…"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Jul 22 to Have you Ever Cancelled Out of A Show Due to Weather?

21 Aug 2
Reply by Elizabeth Kline

"I'm sorry to hear this, Mariposa.  I hope that you are finished with all the unpleas…"

Kathleen J. Clausen replied Jul 12 to Lyme disease from tick bite at Three Rivers Art and Music Festival

3 Jul 12
Reply by Kathleen J. Clausen

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service