Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Mark Cortright's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"We run a show past 45 years-we are a non profit-the show makes a tad over expenses e…"

Mark Cortright replied Apr 20, 2019 to What does it cost to actually put on an art show?

33 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Connie Mettler

"May want to consider local artists over traveling artists in jury point system. Just…"

Mark Cortright replied Apr 20, 2019 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

38 May 11
Reply by Mark Zirinsky

"I have a few over 40 years but the one that recall most was the student looking at m…"

Mark Cortright replied Dec 26, 2012 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"The free site just has weebly logo on each page -the domain is your name. you can se…"

Mark Cortright replied Dec 26, 2012 to Suggestions for a Website Service?

30 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Lori Biwer-Stewart

"I like Weebly-I use the free sections for my site and its been great. Mark' LiscomHi…"

Mark Cortright replied Dec 26, 2012 to Suggestions for a Website Service?

30 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Lori Biwer-Stewart

"I have used it at about 4 shows with very mixed results. I have 3 readers and use th…"

Mark Cortright replied Nov 27, 2012 to The Square over time???? Still happy?

89 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Mark V. Turner

"I keep it simple but include enough detail to keep it real. For example- I start wit…"

Mark Cortright replied Nov 25, 2012 to How much detail about your processes do you give the jury?

6 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Mark Cortright

"This really depends on what you sell. I have a corner for more years than I can reca…"

Mark Cortright replied Nov 25, 2012 to Corner and double booths: What's the ROI?

24 Nov 25, 2012
Reply by Mark Cortright

"If you still have time get the Knuckle buster and slips on e-bay if not write a rece…"

Mark Cortright replied Nov 25, 2012 to the Square

18 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Staci McLauchlan

"After almost 40 years of doing shows-I'm not looking for more new ones anymore. What…"

Mark Cortright replied Nov 19, 2012 to How Do You Research Shows?

17 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Mark Cortright

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service