Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Martha Giberson's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Before you agree to this check out what the laws are in your state regarding Gift Ce…"

Martha Giberson replied Apr 10, 2013 to The perfect gift certificate and promotional flier

3 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Bill Coleman Entertainment

"The best thing you can do is greet each person who comes into the booth, that lets t…"

Martha Giberson replied Apr 10, 2013 to SHOPLIFTING AT SHOWS - EXPERIENCES & HOW DO YOU HANDLE IT

11 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"I used cost of materials, including waste, overhead which would be gas, oxygen, elec…"

Martha Giberson replied Apr 3, 2013 to HOW DO YOU PRICE YOUR WORK

13 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"it comes various thickness http://packandseal.com/c-736-plastic-corrugated-sheets-co…"

Martha Giberson replied Apr 3, 2013 to Plastic corrugated “cardboard”

12 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Michael Adkins

"I second that the video is too fast, it also gives the illusion that it takes "no ti…"

Martha Giberson replied Mar 6, 2013 to Advise for having a tv in your booth

15 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"This is a lot of money at 150 a month.  I just upgraded to 1G with unlimited data fo…"

Martha Giberson replied Dec 5, 2012 to Verizon Customer thinking of going with straight talk anyone else

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Dawn Dodge

"All these artists already have an attorney, the Attorney General of the county where…"

Martha Giberson replied Sep 26, 2012 to Minnesota Art Shows - Beware

89 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Wesley C. Honeycutt

"You want to file a complaint with the County Attorney General's office  where the sh…"

Martha Giberson replied Sep 26, 2012 to Minnesota Art Shows - Beware

89 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Wesley C. Honeycutt

"Technically if you didn't deliver the piece you shouldn't have run her credit card a…"

Martha Giberson replied Aug 29, 2012 to Returns

13 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Holz Mechaniker

"Back to the question at hand, did I check out the accepted artists at the top shows.…"

Martha Giberson replied Jul 18, 2012 to Checking out the accepted artists on art fair websites - a good idea?

15 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Martha Giberson

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service