Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (214) Replies Latest Activity

"Haven't had time to particpate at all for a while, but I just did my last show of th…"

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied Dec 18, 2012 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Two cents from a show director...never put anything that will identify you or distra…"

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied May 6, 2012 to Application photos - Watermarks, copyright symbols or not?

9 May 6, 2012
Reply by Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney

"Lived in Bloomington for 12 years and would move back in a heartbeat if I thought I…"

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied Apr 13, 2012 to A question about work in two categories

4 Apr 13, 2012

"I began creating digital art when I lost the use of my thumbs for three consecutive…"

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied Apr 13, 2012 to Digital Printmaking

22 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by John Leben

"John, I also have been exhibiting digital art for some years now and I would agree t…"

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied Apr 12, 2012 to Digital Printmaking

22 Apr 17, 2017
Reply by John Leben

"Someone posted this on FB the other day, and I believe it may be relevant in this di…"

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied Apr 12, 2012 to The Power of Words

29 May 1, 2011
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"When an artist applies in two categories, his or her entry is judged as two individu…"

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied Apr 12, 2012 to A question about work in two categories

4 Apr 13, 2012

"Show director and artist weighing in here. As an artist, I, also, have seen my work…"

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied Apr 12, 2012 to Artistic Integrity amongst fellow artists-would like your opinon

37 May 8, 2012
Reply by Michele LeVett

"I direct two regional art fairs, Art on the Lawn and Rockford Artists Fair in my cit…"

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied Jan 15, 2012 to A little show gossip

18 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Nice! "

Art on the Lawn: Barbara Berney replied Dec 7, 2011 to New header for AFI

8 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Connie Mettler

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service