Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Jennifer Donald's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"and as a dog owner, I know when my dog is looking for a place to go, and if she did…"

Jennifer Donald replied May 28, 2013 to Artist Etiquette

91 May 28, 2013
Reply by Donna Mole

"The dog OWNERS irritate me. I absolutely LOVE puppies - and so do most people. Adora…"

Jennifer Donald replied May 1, 2013 to Artist Etiquette

91 May 28, 2013
Reply by Donna Mole

"oh duh!    (Sorry, I've been up since 2:30 and I'm a little mush-brained) https://si…"

Jennifer Donald replied Oct 10, 2012 to Not just the website, but mobile-friendly

5 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Larry Berman

"Thanks, Larry.  I know I have some (ok, a LOT) of tweaking on the desktop version- t…"

Jennifer Donald replied Oct 10, 2012 to Not just the website, but mobile-friendly

5 Oct 10, 2012
Reply by Larry Berman

"Hi Joan,  no. "Fee" was a 30% commission so you would think it would be well publici…"

Jennifer Donald replied Sep 4, 2012 to Sold a "bill of goods" and I am an idiot!

16 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Daniela Lo Presti

"oh, and it was VERY difficult to hide my inner smartass and not gush right back in f…"

Jennifer Donald replied Sep 4, 2012 to Sold a "bill of goods" and I am an idiot!

16 Sep 5, 2012

"Naming names:   The 6th Annual Labor Day Art Show at the Tides Inn in Irvington, VA.…"

16 Sep 5, 2012

"I had a woman who, just by the look on her face, I KNEW she really loved a piece. Sh…"

Jennifer Donald replied Sep 4, 2012 to Bargaining over a price - do you allow it?

27 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by sandhi schimmel gold

"I have my FB page linked to fineartamerica.com so that people can shop directly. It…"

Jennifer Donald replied Jul 24, 2012 to Generating Off Season Sales

8 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Jennifer Donald

"I am a smoker and ONLY smoke if I can move far away from my booth and my neighbors.…"

Jennifer Donald replied Jul 20, 2012 to Artist Etiquette

91 May 28, 2013
Reply by Donna Mole

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service