Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Gregg Rasmusson's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"It is a pain. But if I remember correctly the tent sits almost level that way, you j…"

Gregg Rasmusson replied Jul 8, 2013 to MMoCa Madison Art Fair

5 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Also, from what I understand, you would pay the sales tax to the state you were sell…"

Gregg Rasmusson replied Apr 30, 2013 to Taxing Internet Sales - aka The Market Place Fairness Act

4 May 1, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"the only real considerations are what direction the sun will be facing you, and how…"

Gregg Rasmusson replied Mar 29, 2013 to Invited to Madison Art Fair on The Square

4 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by Cassius Callender

"I second all that has been said by Larry and David."

Gregg Rasmusson replied Mar 22, 2013 to Booth Shot Opinions

8 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Thomas Sanders

"If I read that in a shows prospectus, it is a big red flag saying "don't apply""

Gregg Rasmusson replied Mar 5, 2013 to Shows that are non-refundable after acceptance

20 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Connie Mettler

"I think she means were they draw a picture on the pavement that looks 3D from a cert…"

Gregg Rasmusson replied Feb 13, 2013 to 3D pavement Artist

2 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Gregg Rasmusson

"This is all second hand from talking to other people. What I have been told is it do…"

Gregg Rasmusson replied Feb 13, 2013 to American craft council show-St. Paul, MN

8 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Chad jerzak

"I just don't like when I am forced to use their labor to do things that I could easi…"

Gregg Rasmusson replied Feb 12, 2013 to American craft council show-St. Paul, MN

8 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Chad jerzak

"I am a potter, and it will be my first time doing this show as well. Had not come ac…"

Gregg Rasmusson replied Feb 12, 2013 to American craft council show-St. Paul, MN

8 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Chad jerzak

"I am sharing this with everyone because the writer of the letter wants to remain ano…"

Gregg Rasmusson replied Feb 5, 2013 to Good news on the buy/sell front

6 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Michelle Robison

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service