Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Stephanie Nadolski's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I live in the Annapolis area and have followed it since the beginning. If you are a…"

Stephanie Nadolski replied Jul 1, 2012 to Annapolis Art and Craft Fair, Annapolis MD

24 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Jim:  I've been doing shows for 30+ years and I have been next to the photographer w…"

Stephanie Nadolski replied Apr 3, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Pat: We've been around this circuit a long time and what I found on their website is…"

Stephanie Nadolski replied Apr 2, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Larry you are right on this issue.  I looked at the web page for the jcaap and to me…"

Stephanie Nadolski replied Apr 2, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Finally someone has posted the website so we can find out what is on it.  I have bee…"

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Tell her its a Carp not crap."

Stephanie Nadolski replied Jul 20, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"We can order hats like that from Vista Print or a tshirt  "

Stephanie Nadolski replied Jul 20, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Great resource.  For those who don't do shows every month the monthly fee can eat yo…"

Stephanie Nadolski replied Feb 22, 2011 to The Square

173 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Harris

"I have signed up and received the square and done a test run with my own card - post…"

Stephanie Nadolski replied Feb 21, 2011 to The Square

173 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Harris

"I've received my square reader but haven't been able to make it work with my new my…"

Stephanie Nadolski replied Jan 17, 2011 to The Square

173 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Jim Harris

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service