Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Jim Dalton's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"We operate a non-profit organization. It was not intended to be that way, but it is!"

Jim Dalton replied Jan 30, 2011 to Questionable Show Agreement

11 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Jim Dalton

"If you are in BB&T's service area, they offer a seasonal merchant plan where you…"

Jim Dalton replied Jan 14, 2011 to I need recommendations for a good Merchant Service company that will let me go month to month...

11 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Meredith Parks

"That was a custom cut, I chose it because the clear labels come in that size. If I w…"

Jim Dalton replied Jan 13, 2011 to Price Tags or not

23 May 22, 2011

"I ordered 200 2" x 4" pieces of mat board from Dixie Matting and use them with clear…"

Jim Dalton replied Jan 13, 2011 to Price Tags or not

23 May 22, 2011

"Perhaps I am inept, incompetent, and irresponsible. I mentioned you, Munks, because…"

Jim Dalton replied Jan 7, 2011 to Strange Customer Reaction

34 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Chris Hoyt

"My question is:, and I am surprised that I am posing it and not Munks, What in the w…"

Jim Dalton replied Jan 7, 2011 to Strange Customer Reaction

34 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Chris Hoyt

"CFL's are a short term solution to replacing incandescents, LED's are the next wave,…"

Jim Dalton replied Oct 30, 2010 to Battery powered clip on lights for ProPanels??

8 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Paula Galle

"We went totally to CFL bulbs in both our swing arm lights and our track lights. Try…"

Jim Dalton replied Oct 30, 2010 to Battery powered clip on lights for ProPanels??

8 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Paula Galle

"Another strategy that works for us is to use a credit card issued by the hotel chain…"

Jim Dalton replied Oct 30, 2010 to Cheap hotels

25 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Andrea Robinson

"Got my posters today and could not be more pleased. They are crisp and clear, I uplo…"

Jim Dalton replied Oct 26, 2010 to Check out this source for posters!

6 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Jim Dalton

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service