Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Deborah Smolinske's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, Marilyn. Yes, the panels are still available. Asking $1700 for all. "

Deborah Smolinske replied Mar 23, 2016 to Complete Propanel booth for sale - Chicago suburbs

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Deborah Smolinske

"Last spring, I decided to take the plunge and get a dedicated show vehicle. I didn't…"

Deborah Smolinske replied Feb 14, 2013 to Vehicle survey

33 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by heather mcdurmon

"Here's mine: "

Deborah Smolinske replied Feb 14, 2013 to Booth Shots to show examples to newbies

160 Jan 31, 2014
Reply by Larry Berman

"You mention the political season. I just had my first experience with this type of "…"

Deborah Smolinske replied Jun 20, 2012 to What kind of auxiliary activities are good for art fairs? which are bad?

13 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Victoria rubottom

"I'm sorry, Carol, that I got the location wrong. Not sure why I even mentioned Hyde…"

Deborah Smolinske replied Jun 8, 2012 to New to Art Fair Biz - CFM Designs, Chicago

9 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Judy Bertram-Long

"Hi, Carol! Sorry to hear the show in Hyde Park didn't go well for you. I'm in the Ch…"

Deborah Smolinske replied Jun 6, 2012 to New to Art Fair Biz - CFM Designs, Chicago

9 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Judy Bertram-Long

"I like goldenstateart.com."

Deborah Smolinske replied May 16, 2012 to Best place for photography mat kits

24 May 1, 2014
Reply by Matthew Alverson

"Will do, Jan. The setup is coming down this Thursday to pack up for Saturday's show.…"

Deborah Smolinske replied May 7, 2012 to My Show Setup Accelerated Life Testing Report

7 May 7, 2012

"I'm so happy you find it useful, Cricket. There are so many possibilities and option…"

Deborah Smolinske replied May 2, 2012 to My Show Setup Accelerated Life Testing Report

7 May 7, 2012

"I'm glad you found it helpful, Morgan. It's been a real eye-opening experience for m…"

Deborah Smolinske replied May 2, 2012 to My Show Setup Accelerated Life Testing Report

7 May 7, 2012

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service