Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Kimberly Merck- Moore's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I did a show in Austin called Cherrywood Art Festival, it is a show in November, but…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Dec 17, 2014 to Wimberley Show

6 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"I say several things, depending on the vibe I am getting from the person.  I most of…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Sep 1, 2013 to How long did it take......

17 Oct 20, 2013
Reply by Jim Sincock

"I too applied to this show, but had never heard of it.  I think this is the fifth ye…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Mar 5, 2013 to Wimberley Show

6 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Bobby Weiss

"Ugh, done but waiting to actually file until the last minute because I have to pay t…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Feb 28, 2013 to 2012 Taxes Finished?

16 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Barbara J Carter

"Hey Lee, I just saw this post, so I am just now responding.  Sometimes because peopl…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Feb 4, 2013 to Local DFW shows where fine art isn't the main attraction, are they worth it?

8 May 28, 2013
Reply by Jonna Barr

"Greg, This is my story as well.  I did the spring show, very happy with sales, and w…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Dec 5, 2012 to "Not Invited" & Scoring low on a jury. Bayou Memorial Park Festival..

25 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Lee Saxon Hay

"Etsy has been struggling with this problem for  years now.  It seems that they strug…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Oct 4, 2012 to Here comes the buy/sell on Etsy!

4 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Connie Mettler

"I use reflectix radiant barrier (basically a foil wrapped heavy duty sheet of bubble…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Sep 17, 2012 to storing my 2-D artwork on the way to and from the shows

15 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by sandhi schimmel gold

"I just bought some software online, "HGTV home and landscape".  Within this program…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Sep 13, 2012 to Virtual Booth Setup

5 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Merck- Moore

"I wondered about this show too...   It looks pretty small on the website, not many a…"

Kimberly Merck- Moore replied Jun 23, 2012 to Spicewood TX?

2 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Kimberly Merck- Moore

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service