Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Mark Loeb's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Here are some more opportunities.  Cross your fingers- not canceled yet.   If we do…"

Mark Loeb replied Jun 25 to We have a post about cancelled shows. How about open for business shows?

7 Jun 25
Reply by Jacki Bilsborrow

"The park shows could work with a limited capacity if we're at 250 people or more.  I…"

Mark Loeb replied Jun 3 to Practice Safe Art - How to handle an art fair in 2020

4 Jun 3
Reply by Mark Loeb

"Yes, front and two sides.  There are a variety of ways to exhibit that could still c…"

Mark Loeb replied Jun 3 to Practice Safe Art - How to handle an art fair in 2020

4 Jun 3
Reply by Mark Loeb

"Very detailed and very helpful.  Thank you. "

Mark Loeb replied Jun 2 to Goal Zero YETI 1000 - Booth Light Power Option

2 Jun 2
Reply by Mark Loeb

"Sorry to say that the Palmer Park Art Fair is canceled for this year.  We will do an…"

Mark Loeb replied Apr 20 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

294 Aug 21
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"We've postponed the Kensington Art Fair until October 3-4.  Artists may stay involve…"

Mark Loeb replied Apr 15 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

294 Aug 21
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"There are so many people looking for help navigating the online art sales world.  We…"

Mark Loeb replied Apr 2 to Does anyone make significant sales online, and if so, how and where?

28 Aug 5
Reply by david emmons

"I expect all of us, and most of the country and beyond will have some pain from this…"

Mark Loeb replied Mar 11 to Thriving in the art world during a pandemic

6 Mar 20
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Good call Larry-  that's exactly what I have been doing.  The straps are adjustable.…"

Mark Loeb replied Mar 4 to Flourish Mesh Panels and Pre-set up Party tents at Festivals

4 Mar 4
Reply by Kippi Leonard

"Most shows post a list of participating artists and many still have last year's list…"

Mark Loeb replied Feb 27 to How to get into my first Art Fair??

9 Feb 28
Reply by Melissa Myers

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service