Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Michelle Sholund's Discussions (304)

Discussions Replied To (248) Replies Latest Activity

"Just saw this post and wanted to add one thing.  Each person who enters your booth i…"

Michelle Sholund replied Apr 16, 2012 to Competitors in my booth.

68 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by Kim Smith

"I agree with you 100%!  Businesses, such as retailers, should be open during an art…"

Michelle Sholund replied Apr 16, 2012 to Established businesses coexisting with Art festivals

20 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Donna Jo Wallace

"I have to RESPECTFULLY disagree with you.  :-)  I am 35 and have been doing art fair…"

Michelle Sholund replied Apr 1, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"Oscar here's my thoughts that you had questions about... 1.  Does each jeweler have…"

Michelle Sholund replied Apr 1, 2012 to Winter Park Festival artists to discuss fraud

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"FYI - I think many retailers would also like to have better buyers too, but like at…"

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"I am with you in that I would love to see promoters do a once over before a show to…"

506 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by thomas clark

"I am a Maryland craft artist and have been to the show - to scout.  I want to mentio…"

Michelle Sholund replied Feb 20, 2012 to Catoctin Colorfest in Md.

7 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Randy Nusbaum

"Coming from the angle of being a craft artist and have promoted an art fair, I have…"

Michelle Sholund replied Nov 7, 2011 to Proper Show Promotion

7 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Laurie Russell

"Crystal, you are most welcome!  It is my opinion that if you have something to say a…"

Michelle Sholund replied Oct 10, 2011 to New to Shows and a Couple of Questions!

15 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Crystal Johnson-Overhuel

"Welcome to the site!  I do know a thing or two about the topic (see my blog series w…"

Michelle Sholund replied Oct 9, 2011 to New to Shows and a Couple of Questions!

15 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Crystal Johnson-Overhuel

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service