Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Sonja Jones's Discussions (100)

Discussions Replied To (85) Replies Latest Activity

"I have very mixed feelings on the approach our country is taking.  Both myself and m…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 19 to Elephant in the Room- Thoughts?

21 on Wednesday
Reply by Franklin Piuck

"Hi Joe.  I have the Flourish white mesh panels.  Flourish makes covers for the white…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 7 to Slipcovers for mesh panels?

1 Mar 7
Reply by Sonja Jones

"Yes, Clayton, the WITAN fair is in a class above your average church hall show, but…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 6 to Follow Up On My Witan French Market Experience - Gotta kick myself again

7 Mar 6
Reply by Sonja Jones

"Aw, so sad you had the same experience as me!  Your clothes items were so unique and…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 6 to Follow Up On My Witan French Market Experience - Gotta kick myself again

7 Mar 6
Reply by Sonja Jones

"You know, Connie, two of the three items I sold were purchased by one of the Witan w…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 5 to Follow Up On My Witan French Market Experience - Gotta kick myself again

7 Mar 6
Reply by Sonja Jones

"As Larry said, you need to start with a good photograph.  Make sure your photo is cr…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 5 to Making prints from oil painting - help needed

5 Mar 5
Reply by Bernard Zalon

"I have only used Flourish white mesh panels since showing.  I have an EZ up tent, an…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 1 to Tell me everything about Mesh panels.. good -bad???

7 Mar 2
Reply by Sheila Lamberson

"I don't have a list, per se, but I have been doing art shows in Ohio for a couple ye…"

Sonja Jones replied Jan 6 to How to Efficiently Find Art Fairs to Consider?

17 Jan 8
Reply by Larry Berman

"Yes!  And my adult son saw them, and loved them, too - so I’m sharing and giving him…"

Sonja Jones replied Dec 24, 2019 to Secret Santa Part II - 2019

57 Jan 13
Reply by Kate McKeough

""

Sonja Jones replied Dec 23, 2019 to Secret Santa Part II - 2019

57 Jan 13
Reply by Kate McKeough

RSS

15% Off All Orders! We are offering 15% off every order now through May 1st, with our best wishes for a swift economic recovery for all!

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service