Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Sonja Jones's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (87) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Connie.  I thought it was relatively new, but didn't realize it was that new…"

Sonja Jones replied Jun 6 to Anyone have experience with the Toledo Fine Arts Fair?

2 Jun 6
Reply by Sonja Jones

"I am a watercolor and acrylic artist, and I've had some limited success selling thro…"

Sonja Jones replied Apr 2 to Does anyone make significant sales online, and if so, how and where?

28 Aug 5
Reply by david emmons

"I have very mixed feelings on the approach our country is taking.  Both myself and m…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 19 to Elephant in the Room- Thoughts?

26 Mar 31
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Hi Joe.  I have the Flourish white mesh panels.  Flourish makes covers for the white…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 7 to Slipcovers for mesh panels?

1 Mar 7
Reply by Sonja Jones

"Yes, Clayton, the WITAN fair is in a class above your average church hall show, but…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 6 to Follow Up On My Witan French Market Experience - Gotta kick myself again

7 Mar 6
Reply by Sonja Jones

"Aw, so sad you had the same experience as me!  Your clothes items were so unique and…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 6 to Follow Up On My Witan French Market Experience - Gotta kick myself again

7 Mar 6
Reply by Sonja Jones

"You know, Connie, two of the three items I sold were purchased by one of the Witan w…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 5 to Follow Up On My Witan French Market Experience - Gotta kick myself again

7 Mar 6
Reply by Sonja Jones

"As Larry said, you need to start with a good photograph.  Make sure your photo is cr…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 5 to Making prints from oil painting - help needed

5 Mar 5
Reply by Bernard Zalon

"I have only used Flourish white mesh panels since showing.  I have an EZ up tent, an…"

Sonja Jones replied Mar 1 to Tell me everything about Mesh panels.. good -bad???

7 Mar 2
Reply by Sheila Lamberson

"I don't have a list, per se, but I have been doing art shows in Ohio for a couple ye…"

Sonja Jones replied Jan 6 to How to Efficiently Find Art Fairs to Consider?

17 Jan 8
Reply by Larry Berman

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service