Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Sonja Jones's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Larry - that is a comforting thought.  I was worried that the jury might fro…"

Sonja Jones replied on Saturday to Do you need all new jury photos each year you apply?

3 on Monday
Reply by Larry Berman

"Further update!  The company actually responded to me via email, and we were able to…"

Sonja Jones replied Dec 4 to What to do when you discover a copyright violation of your artwork?

14 Dec 4
Reply by Larry Berman

"Thanks, Larry.  I gave it a try, but no phone number.  However, something else inter…"

Sonja Jones replied Nov 24 to What to do when you discover a copyright violation of your artwork?

14 Dec 4
Reply by Larry Berman

"So here's an update!  Facebook sent me notification that they have removed the adver…"

Sonja Jones replied Nov 24 to What to do when you discover a copyright violation of your artwork?

14 Dec 4
Reply by Larry Berman

"Hahaha, wish I could!  This company's website only shows an email address for contac…"

Sonja Jones replied Nov 22 to What to do when you discover a copyright violation of your artwork?

14 Dec 4
Reply by Larry Berman

"Yeah, that might be my best course, Larry.  I suspect the company may be based in Ch…"

Sonja Jones replied Nov 22 to What to do when you discover a copyright violation of your artwork?

14 Dec 4
Reply by Larry Berman

"I went to their website after viewing the ad, and the item is listed for sale just a…"

14 Dec 4
Reply by Larry Berman

"I know, isn’t it funny how people just treat you like a sales clerk and not an artis…"

Sonja Jones replied Oct 21 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Yes, that is extremely rude!  I caught someone photographing my work at a show this…"

Sonja Jones replied Oct 21 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Oh gosh, no, Larry!  Wasn't forum connected with you or anyone from this site.  In f…"

Sonja Jones replied Oct 20 to What's the rudest comments you've had towards your art?

29 Nov 17
Reply by Larry Sohn

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service