Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Sonja Jones's Discussions (92)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't have a list, per se, but I have been doing art shows in Ohio for a couple ye…"

Sonja Jones replied Jan 6 to How to Efficiently Find Art Fairs to Consider?

17 Jan 8
Reply by Larry Berman

"Yes!  And my adult son saw them, and loved them, too - so I’m sharing and giving him…"

Sonja Jones replied Dec 24, 2019 to Secret Santa Part II - 2019

57 Jan 13
Reply by Kate McKeough

""

Sonja Jones replied Dec 23, 2019 to Secret Santa Part II - 2019

57 Jan 13
Reply by Kate McKeough

"I received my Bee-utiful gift from Cynthia Welch today! A set of eight marble coaste…"

Sonja Jones replied Dec 23, 2019 to Secret Santa Part II - 2019

57 Jan 13
Reply by Kate McKeough

"Oh thank you, Connie!"

Sonja Jones replied Dec 14, 2019 to Secret Santa Part II - 2019

57 Jan 13
Reply by Kate McKeough

"Hi Connie, by looking at some of the messages on the name draw board, it seems quite…"

Sonja Jones replied Dec 13, 2019 to Secret Santa Part II - 2019

57 Jan 13
Reply by Kate McKeough

"Thanks, Larry - that is a comforting thought.  I was worried that the jury might fro…"

Sonja Jones replied Dec 7, 2019 to Do you need all new jury photos each year you apply?

3 Dec 9, 2019
Reply by Larry Berman

"Further update!  The company actually responded to me via email, and we were able to…"

Sonja Jones replied Dec 4, 2019 to What to do when you discover a copyright violation of your artwork?

14 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Larry Berman

"Thanks, Larry.  I gave it a try, but no phone number.  However, something else inter…"

Sonja Jones replied Nov 24, 2019 to What to do when you discover a copyright violation of your artwork?

14 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Larry Berman

"So here's an update!  Facebook sent me notification that they have removed the adver…"

Sonja Jones replied Nov 24, 2019 to What to do when you discover a copyright violation of your artwork?

14 Dec 4, 2019
Reply by Larry Berman

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service