Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Sonja Jones's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"I think a little bio article helps sell.  People buying art really want there to be…"

Sonja Jones replied Sep 30 to Artist statement displayed in booth?

13 Sep 30
Reply by Sonja Jones

"Love this approach, Larry!  I don’t have a great display yet - just an EZ up with th…"

Sonja Jones replied Sep 30 to Artist inside or outside their booth?

17 Oct 2
Reply by Larry Maynard

"James, I took some advice from a more veteran artist and got a tall director's chair…"

Sonja Jones replied Sep 28 to Artist inside or outside their booth?

17 Oct 2
Reply by Larry Maynard

"Thanks for your info, Judy!  The show is going to be held at the St. George Fellowsh…"

Sonja Jones replied Sep 6 to Anyone have experience with the WITAN French Market in Akron, OH?

9 Sep 7
Reply by Judy Christian

"I think they are looking for regional artist, Cindy, so as a fellow Ohioan, do pleas…"

Sonja Jones replied Sep 6 to Anyone have experience with the WITAN French Market in Akron, OH?

9 Sep 7
Reply by Judy Christian

"I think I will apply - if anything, it's in late February and will help break up the…"

9 Sep 7
Reply by Judy Christian

"Hi Kristy.  I’m also paint wildlife, and unfortunately, there’s no way around this.…"

Sonja Jones replied Sep 4 to How to Communicate Better to Customers at Fairs

12 Sep 5
Reply by Larry Sohn

"Yes, Matt, I’ve had that same experience! Sold an original painting this summer that…"

Sonja Jones replied Aug 28 to Things I learned from my First Outdoor Event

11 Aug 29
Reply by Cindy Welch

"I'm in my second year of outdoor showing, and still trying to figure out pricing.  B…"

Sonja Jones replied Aug 28 to Things I learned from my First Outdoor Event

11 Aug 29
Reply by Cindy Welch

"A woman viewing my artwork at a recent show turned to her companion and said, “sure,…"

Sonja Jones replied Aug 21 to What's the worst comment you've ever received at a show?

14 Aug 22
Reply by David J Teter

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service