Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Munks's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (300) Replies Latest Activity

"Please see this article entitled "Using French Makes You Sound Fancy" it discusses h…"

Munks replied Oct 21, 2009 to REDUX HELP: How many Photography Prints do you bring to a weekend art show?

17 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Munks

"My initial sign-up was encouraged by you and another person who attacked MikeD when…"

Munks replied Oct 21, 2009 to REDUX HELP: How many Photography Prints do you bring to a weekend art show?

17 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Munks

"I posted here on your thread because I wanted to respond to a person in this thread…"

17 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Munks

""Hmmm.... a little self serving Larry? Mike D is the only jerk among us and we prett…"

17 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Munks

"Sometimes it's just karma...."

Munks replied Sep 23, 2009 to

just now

""Methinks one who blubbers out of ignorance should gather facts before he proves to…"

Munks replied Sep 9, 2009 to I'm a Photographer! No, wait, a Digital Artist! No, wait, a Mixed-Media artist! No, wait ....

82 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Ron Mellott

"I stand by what I wrote. Re-read it. You and Linda Anderson do not understand the ex…"

Munks replied Sep 9, 2009 to I'm a Photographer! No, wait, a Digital Artist! No, wait, a Mixed-Media artist! No, wait ....

82 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Ron Mellott

"Who's going to set the standard - you?, me?, MikeD?, some guy on the street?, how ab…"

82 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Ron Mellott

"Even though I didn't submit my view to you beforehand, I believe my contribution was…"

82 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Ron Mellott

"Geez MikeD - Please have the decency to submit your writing to the folks on this fo…"

82 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Ron Mellott

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service