Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Robin Chard's Discussions (118)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"You can buy a used clean smart phone. Or check out some of the "time based" phones w…"

Robin Chard replied May 2, 2018 to Thanks & hit a sharp turn on way to first show.

16 May 3, 2018
Reply by steve mill

"Ok, another 10 cents here and I apologize if someone said this and I missed it. But…"

Robin Chard replied Jan 17, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8, 2019
Reply by Barbara Simard

"Great Post! We have all been there. I have my restaurant rules too. (never order piz…"

Robin Chard replied Jan 17, 2018 to What do you expect?

6 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by DORI SMITH

"I am a jewelry artist so I guarantee my work for as long as they have it. I do get r…"

Robin Chard replied Jul 15, 2017 to Warranty for Sold Artwork

8 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Larry Sohn

"I bought a 28 Quart Igloo cooler from Walmart for under 30 dollars. I take two of th…"

Robin Chard replied Jul 15, 2017 to Coolers

12 Jul 15, 2017
Reply by Robin Chard

"People tend to just go up and down the 3 streets and not miss anything. I haven't he…"

Robin Chard replied Aug 22, 2016 to Madison Chautauqua (Indiana) booth location suggestions?

7 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Robin Chard

"I loved the PBS video. Lots of great thoughts. Its funny, is ce I went into smithing…"

Robin Chard replied Sep 8, 2015 to "I could have done that" and "My kid could have done that"

3 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Robin Chard

"I don't know about the one you are talking about, but just wanted to share an experi…"

Robin Chard replied Jul 21, 2015 to Heat Reflective Coating on canopy?

4 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Robin Chard

"Thanks I'll check it out. It's funny I started this to pass it on to my friends but…"

Robin Chard replied Jul 17, 2015 to Help for friends who aren't making it

29 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Marie Solon Coerver

"Somewhere this thread took a turn. Yes these are not people without talent. Just unf…"

Robin Chard replied Jul 16, 2015 to Help for friends who aren't making it

29 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Marie Solon Coerver

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service