Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Kate Hetzel's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven’t heard anything from square. I hope you didn’t click on a link in that emai…"

Kate Hetzel replied Feb 1 to Square Account Hacked

5 Mar 23
Reply by Judy Christian

"I’ve been using solar at shows for 15 yrs.  I only use it for a night light display…"

Kate Hetzel replied Jan 22, 2019 to Any good recommendations on quiet generators?

4 Jan 22, 2019
Reply by Kate Hetzel

"Thanks for the link info. I guess I just didn't have the energy to read through all…"

Kate Hetzel replied Nov 16, 2011 to Credit Card Processing

14 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Tom Becker

"Haven't heard anything else from the artist who used her sq. and my email showed up.…"

Kate Hetzel replied Nov 10, 2011 to Credit Card Processing

14 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Tom Becker

"FYI SQUARE DOES RETAIN INFORMATION. Today I received an email from a company doing b…"

Kate Hetzel replied Oct 30, 2011 to Credit Card Processing

14 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Tom Becker

"FYI SQUARE DOES RETAIN INFORMATION. Today I received an email from a company doing b…"

Kate Hetzel replied Oct 30, 2011 to How do you handle transactions?

63 May 25, 2013
Reply by Chris Hoyt

"Larry Below are the requirements. I was at a show this past weekend and no one there…"

Kate Hetzel replied Feb 28, 2010 to Slideroom ??? another Zapp? or JAS?

4 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Larry Berman

"I have items prices from $10-$300. Right now it seems that the less expensive items…"

Kate Hetzel replied Jun 3, 2009 to Can you survive financially from your art fair income alone?

52 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Willie McTell

"Whenever a child comes into my booth I give them a small piece of fire polished glas…"

Kate Hetzel replied Jun 3, 2009 to Children and Art Fairs - How do you handle unruly kids?

9 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Dennis and Clair Thompson

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service