Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Ellen Ruckstuhl's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Please don't put words in my mouth.  I never said anything about Artists being "self…"

Ellen Ruckstuhl replied Jan 28, 2014 to ARE THERE ANY COMPASSIONATE ART SHOW PROMOTERS OUT THERE??

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

"We didn't "buy" the paintings.  We are selling them on behalf of the artist's widow…"

Ellen Ruckstuhl replied Jan 28, 2014 to ARE THERE ANY COMPASSIONATE ART SHOW PROMOTERS OUT THERE??

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

" "...in the end it might cost you more to sell these paintings than anyone is willin…"

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

"Mr. Bernstein: You wrote "Another problem is that you know nothing about art, meanin…"

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

"Thank you for your kind words and encouragement, Barbara. "

Ellen Ruckstuhl replied Jan 27, 2014 to ARE THERE ANY COMPASSIONATE ART SHOW PROMOTERS OUT THERE??

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

"Thanks for your input. Our attempts to sell the paintings on the internet haven't be…"

Ellen Ruckstuhl replied Jan 26, 2014 to ARE THERE ANY COMPASSIONATE ART SHOW PROMOTERS OUT THERE??

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

"An interesting idea.  We'll give it some thought.  Thank you."

Ellen Ruckstuhl replied Jan 26, 2014 to ARE THERE ANY COMPASSIONATE ART SHOW PROMOTERS OUT THERE??

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

"I will do that.  Thank you."

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

"Sounds like a summer road trip is in order!  Thanks for your suggestion."

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

"To the Skeptics - WOW! I've obviously hit a nerve.  I didn't realize that there were…"

42 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Ellen Ruckstuhl

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service