Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Lee Saxon Hay's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the input guys. We took a year off from doing art festivals. I suppose th…"

Lee Saxon Hay replied Feb 19, 2015 to How do you earn more at small art festivals?

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Lisa Foster

"Thanks for your input. I figure we'll start upping our prices say by a 3rd overall,…"

Lee Saxon Hay replied Apr 4, 2013 to How do you earn more at small art festivals?

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Lisa Foster

"Exactly that, a small attendance show with 40 or less artists. We're happy to invite…"

Lee Saxon Hay replied Apr 3, 2013 to How do you earn more at small art festivals?

11 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Lisa Foster

"Only know of Lubbock Texas, Good luck."

Lee Saxon Hay replied Feb 13, 2013 to Indoor Art Shows?

15 May 17, 2017
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Thanks for your responses. We couldn't find much on any of them..We did also apply t…"

Lee Saxon Hay replied Feb 5, 2013 to Local DFW shows where fine art isn't the main attraction, are they worth it?

8 May 28, 2013
Reply by Jonna Barr

"Hey Matthew, We too are wondering the same thing, been accepted to the Salado wine…"

Lee Saxon Hay replied Feb 2, 2013 to Salado Wildflower Art Show

1 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Lee Saxon Hay

"Same here, Sheri & I are fairly new to all this and feel completely affronted wh…"

Lee Saxon Hay replied Feb 1, 2013 to Another Copier Caught

22 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Lee Saxon Hay

"Great post Vivian, We are also looking into the copyright deal..Not to say we think…"

22 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Lee Saxon Hay

"I never get why people do that..Yes do something like someone else for inspiration i…"

22 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Lee Saxon Hay

"Absolutely agree with you & Jay. And keep being critical of your own work. The m…"

Lee Saxon Hay replied Dec 11, 2012 to "Not Invited" & Scoring low on a jury. Bayou Memorial Park Festival..

25 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Lee Saxon Hay

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service