Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Dawn Vertrees's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (74) Replies Latest Activity

"I was in a show for several years and then the third year I got the rejection letter…"

Dawn Vertrees replied Jun 9, 2014 to Rejection??? No, not really!

13 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Judy Christian

"Show Rules: All canopies are required to be white and able to withstand winds and ra…"

Dawn Vertrees replied Sep 16, 2011 to Should jury choices be based only on scores?

12 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Dawn Vertrees

"You've peaked my interest here...why would you like to hear "how the jurors are told…"

Dawn Vertrees replied Sep 16, 2011 to Should jury choices be based only on scores?

12 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Dawn Vertrees

""I think the artist decides what is selling in an area."  Warren, I look at the show…"

Dawn Vertrees replied Sep 16, 2011 to What do artists wish art fair directors knew about jurying?

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"OK, I can buy into the first part, you may have great art but your booth stinks! It…"

12 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Dawn Vertrees

"Wow, I guess that opens up a can of worms...we pay to be juried in and then the show…"

12 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Dawn Vertrees

"But don't they allow say 30% past participating artist back to the show, say 20% new…"

12 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Dawn Vertrees

"Melanie made a good suggestion, you may need to try it before you buy it...meaning t…"

Dawn Vertrees replied Sep 16, 2011 to What do you recommend: save $$ and buy a van or a trailer? What do you use for transporting it all?

76 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by B. David Kay

"Good, I was keeping up with your situation and was going to pop in until Jim respond…"

Dawn Vertrees replied Sep 16, 2011 to What do artists wish art fair directors knew about jurying?

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Why...What happen Barry?"

104 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service