Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barry Bernstein's Discussions (567)

Discussions Replied To (511) Replies Latest Activity

"My experience with border crossings is pre 2001, when things changed, so I don't kno…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jan 18, 2011 to Traveling between Canada and the US to do art shows

10 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"Here's the link to the web site: http://www.craftsatlincoln.org/.  There is nothing…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jan 13, 2011 to American Crafts Festival at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts

6 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by robert stadnycki

"I did this show when it first started and it was a great show.  In fact, I still get…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jan 13, 2011 to American Crafts Festival at Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts

6 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by robert stadnycki

"I like Leo's suggestions especially the "Newbie" section.  Also, this should be a re…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jan 7, 2011 to Looking for input on how to improve this website

19 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"Yeah, I've had a post office box for many years.  I put that address on my card.  I…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jan 5, 2011 to Schedules, Facebook....theft?

7 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Terry Corcoran

"We did this last year for November and December in a vacant retail space in Marquett…"

Barry Bernstein replied Dec 18, 2010 to Artist + empty store = Win/win for everyone

6 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Caroline Kwas

"Larry, thanks for the info.  This is best thing about this site.  I just learned som…"

Barry Bernstein replied Dec 10, 2010 to In need of software to edit photos to put on Zapp

22 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"Does that apply to JAS, too?  I mean the part about lowering the image quality.  In…"

Barry Bernstein replied Dec 10, 2010 to In need of software to edit photos to put on Zapp

22 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"I stand corrected!! It's hard to tell sarcasm with just the printed word. (Is it ok…"

Barry Bernstein replied Dec 10, 2010 to Dear Mr. Promoter from a painter

122 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Regina Valluzzi

"When the rules state "no pottery made from molds," they mean molds that you would bu…"

Barry Bernstein replied Dec 10, 2010 to Dear Mr. Promoter from a painter

122 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Regina Valluzzi

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service