Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barry Bernstein's Discussions (506)

Discussions Replied To (457) Replies Latest Activity

""Did you make all this"? "No, I had them made in China. But, don't tell anybody."…"

Barry Bernstein replied Sep 24, 2009 to

just now

"Taking credit cards is a must. At some shows, all you get are credit cards. Here ar…"

Barry Bernstein replied Sep 24, 2009 to First Show and forgot about credit card machine options

22 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"I bit on the "free" nurit 8000 offer from Merchant Services. I would not recommend t…"

Barry Bernstein replied May 7, 2009 to Has anyone ever had problems with Total Merchant services for their credit card service? They are offering a free nurit 8000 and their charges are 1.65% for non-rewards cards and 2.57% for reward carc

12 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"My favorite show is Arts, Beats, and Eats. I grew up in the area, so, I see a lot of…"

Barry Bernstein replied Mar 13, 2009 to What's your favorite show?

9 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Greg Heihn

"I used to do the ACE shows and sometimes the Rosen shows. I quit doing them when the…"

Barry Bernstein replied Feb 9, 2009 to Wholesale Shows

9 May 4, 2009
Reply by Connie Mettler

"1) Some people don't take credit cards but almost everyone does. Ask around for the…"

Barry Bernstein replied Feb 9, 2009 to Dumb newbie questions

9 Feb 19, 2009
Reply by Sharon Roberts

"A good friend of mine, Marilu Patterson, called me from Fort Myers at noon of the se…"

Barry Bernstein replied Feb 9, 2009 to FT MYERS ART SHOW--NOT NEARLY AS GOOD AS MT. DORA

2 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by R. C. Fulwiler

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service