Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barry Bernstein's Discussions (504)

Discussions Replied To (455) Replies Latest Activity

"Calling yourself a vendor is an insult to you and to all exhibitors at art fairs. Ke…"

Barry Bernstein replied May 13, 2018 to First show in 48 hours - I'm a wreck

15 May 14, 2018
Reply by Rick Wallace

"I think Gasparilla is an all volunteer run show. Except for that show, I try and sta…"

Barry Bernstein replied May 10, 2018 to Please Help: Do you know of any volunteer run shows?

11 May 11, 2018
Reply by Kaytee Sumida

"Pray for rain!! That saved me at my first show. Unfortunately, this type of event is…"

Barry Bernstein replied May 10, 2018 to First show in 48 hours - I'm a wreck

15 May 14, 2018
Reply by Rick Wallace

"Every situation is different. It depends on the show. Personally, in your case, I wo…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 5, 2018 to Perplexed About A Wait List

15 Apr 11, 2018
Reply by Jill Dunn

"I'd hate to recommend one over the other. I've never done BAM so I can't comment. Th…"

Barry Bernstein replied Feb 26, 2018 to I have to pick one of two shows

10 Feb 26, 2018
Reply by Donna Gilbert

"Connie, the parking for Old Town is right near the show. Once you set up parking is…"

Barry Bernstein replied Feb 12, 2018 to Old Town Art Fair OR Lakefront Festival of Arts

9 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Connie Mettler

"If you were in the clay category, I would say Old Town because I am just on the wait…"

Barry Bernstein replied Feb 12, 2018 to Old Town Art Fair OR Lakefront Festival of Arts

9 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Great article, Larry!! Yes, life was good when we could use film. I had a Canon AE1…"

Barry Bernstein replied Dec 27, 2017 to Care and Feeding of Your Jury Images

17 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Larry Berman

"I've never talked about this. Part of me believes that we sell better with a Trimlin…"

Barry Bernstein replied Nov 28, 2017 to Benefits of upgrading from an EZUP to Trimline?

16 Apr 23
Reply by Lani Pietka

"I was reacting to your initial post. Your second explanation of yourself gives a muc…"

Barry Bernstein replied Nov 28, 2017 to Help with Getting Accepted into Juried Art Fairs

17 Nov 28, 2017
Reply by Barry Bernstein

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service