Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barry Bernstein's Discussions (567)

Discussions Replied To (511) Replies Latest Activity

"It's official, no Cherry Creek. There is no mention of being invited to next years e…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 29 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

291 Jul 28
Reply by Connie Mettler

"I got my stimulus check this morning direct deposit. You can go to the irs.gov web s…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 29 to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 May 26
Reply by Cindy Welch

"I got this today: The 2020 42nd Annual FALL Tennessee Craft Fair application is now…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 15 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

291 Jul 28
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Don't take it personally. One of my crusades has been to get artists to respond to s…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 13 to Show sends email saying they will refund, then only refunds 50%-BEWARE

10 Apr 14
Reply by Judy Christian

"Take them to small claims court. You are in Ohio. You have it in writing. They think…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 13 to Show sends email saying they will refund, then only refunds 50%-BEWARE

10 Apr 14
Reply by Judy Christian

"I got this a couple of days ago from Ann Arbor: Dear Ann Arbor Summer Art Fair Arti…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 8 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

291 Jul 28
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Nobody is applying until they know there is going to be a show. Even more so, if you…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 6 to Event Promoters

5 Apr 9
Reply by Cindy Welch

"It's official: East Lansing is canceled and refunds will be coming in a couple of we…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 3 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

291 Jul 28
Reply by Connie Mettler

"While it might seem that it is too early to cancel June shows, Michigan is about to…"

Barry Bernstein replied Apr 2 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

291 Jul 28
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Every show that I am doing is issuing a refund for a canceled show. In fact, I won't…"

Barry Bernstein replied Mar 30 to Would You Do the Show?

28 May 6
Reply by Alison Thomas

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service