Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barry Bernstein's Discussions (564)

Discussions Replied To (508) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure, I'll take an audio copy. Hopefully it is in mp3 format. If it's on a DVD/CD yo…"

Barry Bernstein replied on Tuesday to Selling online

3 on Thursday
Reply by FaithAnn Givings

"Mark, I've done the ST James Ct section for the past few years. The shows reputation…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 29 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

288 on Thursday
Reply by Meg Mettler

"Considering that the virus is spiking to new levels in states that have ignored the…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 25 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

288 on Thursday
Reply by Meg Mettler

"As expected, St Louis is canceled. Keeping Art Essential Saint Louis Art Fair prese…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 15 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

288 on Thursday
Reply by Meg Mettler

"The show your work on the outside and have everything open works for 2-D. Not so muc…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 3 to Practice Safe Art - How to handle an art fair in 2020

4 Jun 3
Reply by Mark Loeb

"It will be in your account before you wake up on Wednesday and you will be happy lik…"

Barry Bernstein replied May 9 to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 May 26
Reply by Cindy Welch

"Everyone gets a stimulus check. If you want to make sure you get it quicker, go to t…"

Barry Bernstein replied May 9 to Stimulus- Has anyone received or know of someone who got theirs?

21 May 26
Reply by Cindy Welch

"That was my experience when I went to Walmart about 3 weeks ago. I vowed to never en…"

Barry Bernstein replied May 7 to Art Fair Cancellations--Post Here.

288 on Thursday
Reply by Meg Mettler

"None of this has bothered me, yet. It's all expected. The sad part is the attitude o…"

288 on Thursday
Reply by Meg Mettler

"This notice is going out tomorrow: The Ann Arbor Art Fairs are now cancelled.FOR IMM…"

288 on Thursday
Reply by Meg Mettler

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service