Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barry Bernstein's Discussions (509)

Discussions Replied To (460) Replies Latest Activity

"I posted my answer on the booth shot before I saw Larry's fix of booth shot #1. I ha…"

Barry Bernstein replied on Friday to Which Booth Shot to Use

17 on Saturday
Reply by Chau Nguyen

"It's a lot better. That's the one I would go with. Larry helped me straighten my boo…"

17 on Saturday
Reply by Chau Nguyen

"I like image #3 the best. I find the distortion of #1 distracting. Sorry Larry. Look…"

17 on Saturday
Reply by Chau Nguyen

"There are a number of places where you can post the pics and send a link to the cust…"

Barry Bernstein replied Dec 6, 2019 to How to email customer photos besides using attachments

7 Jan 3
Reply by Bernard Zalon

"If you have an ad tracker blocker installed on your browser, like Ghostery, it may k…"

Barry Bernstein replied Dec 1, 2019 to My application on ZAPP will not advance past "Save and Preview".

8 Jan 3
Reply by Judy Christian

"From what I am reading, this is a roof and 4 sides without the frame. I've used and…"

Barry Bernstein replied Aug 7, 2019 to Art show tent free to a "starving artist"

10 Aug 7, 2019
Reply by Luke Block

"We have a winner!! "

Barry Bernstein replied Aug 1, 2019 to 10x20 Trimline Canopy Top for sale-never been used!

17 Aug 16, 2019
Reply by Rebecca Dodson

"Trivia question: Who is the most famous artist born in Sun Prairie, WI? No googling…"

Barry Bernstein replied Aug 1, 2019 to 10x20 Trimline Canopy Top for sale-never been used!

17 Aug 16, 2019
Reply by Rebecca Dodson

"99% of my sales are CC purchases. I make sure that I have the correct sales tax perc…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jul 3, 2019 to Including tax in price?

16 Jul 4, 2019
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"I want to give this a shout out. I've used a Craft Hut since 1990. I'm on my second…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jul 3, 2019 to Craft Hut Tent and Jewelry Display Items for Sale in Florida

4 Aug 26, 2019
Reply by Claire parrish

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service