Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barry Bernstein's Discussions (501)

Discussions Replied To (452) Replies Latest Activity

"99% of my sales are CC purchases. I make sure that I have the correct sales tax perc…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jul 3 to Including tax in price?

16 Jul 4
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"I want to give this a shout out. I've used a Craft Hut since 1990. I'm on my second…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jul 3 to Craft Hut Tent and Jewelry Display Items for Sale in Florida

2 Jul 4
Reply by Robert Ramaglia

"The person is local and paying cash and you are having a problem with that? I'm spee…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 8 to sell everything in shot?

24 Jul 11
Reply by David J Teter

"You're all class Richard. You're right, I don't deserve your work. I deserve much be…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 3 to $200 PRO PANELS MERCHANDISE GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE

8 Jun 3

"First of all, I've been donating since Connie started this web site, which was way b…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 3 to $200 PRO PANELS MERCHANDISE GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE

8 Jun 3

"Just like last year, I find this to be a real insult. If you didn't want the item, t…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 2 to $200 PRO PANELS MERCHANDISE GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE

8 Jun 3

"I promise I won't go to Uruguay without you. I saw that you donated. Mike is back in…"

Barry Bernstein replied Feb 11 to Help needed

2 Feb 11
Reply by Barry Bernstein

"I've always used a Craft Hut. They are tanks. Good in bad weather. For lights, I usu…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jan 10 to Seeking Used LED light setup

12 Jan 11
Reply by Larry Sohn

"If you have a tent that won't support your panels, you have the wrong tent. It isn't…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jan 10 to Setting up a grid wall panel display

6 Jan 11
Reply by Sheila Lamberson

"I've never done Hobe Sound so I can't speak one way or another about the show. I can…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jan 10 to Any info on the Hobe Sound Art Festival?

5 Jan 10
Reply by Nancy Falco

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service