Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Barry Bernstein's Discussions (504)

Discussions Replied To (455) Replies Latest Activity

"From what I am reading, this is a roof and 4 sides without the frame. I've used and…"

Barry Bernstein replied Aug 7 to Art show tent free to a "starving artist"

10 Aug 7
Reply by Luke Block

"We have a winner!! "

Barry Bernstein replied Aug 1 to 10x20 Trimline Canopy Top for sale-never been used!

17 Aug 16
Reply by Rebecca Dodson

"Trivia question: Who is the most famous artist born in Sun Prairie, WI? No googling…"

Barry Bernstein replied Aug 1 to 10x20 Trimline Canopy Top for sale-never been used!

17 Aug 16
Reply by Rebecca Dodson

"99% of my sales are CC purchases. I make sure that I have the correct sales tax perc…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jul 3 to Including tax in price?

16 Jul 4
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"I want to give this a shout out. I've used a Craft Hut since 1990. I'm on my second…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jul 3 to Craft Hut Tent and Jewelry Display Items for Sale in Florida

4 Aug 26
Reply by Claire parrish

"The person is local and paying cash and you are having a problem with that? I'm spee…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 8 to sell everything in shot?

29 Aug 10
Reply by John Orban

"You're all class Richard. You're right, I don't deserve your work. I deserve much be…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 3 to $200 PRO PANELS MERCHANDISE GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE

8 Jun 3

"First of all, I've been donating since Connie started this web site, which was way b…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 3 to $200 PRO PANELS MERCHANDISE GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE

8 Jun 3

"Just like last year, I find this to be a real insult. If you didn't want the item, t…"

Barry Bernstein replied Jun 2 to $200 PRO PANELS MERCHANDISE GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR SALE

8 Jun 3

"I promise I won't go to Uruguay without you. I saw that you donated. Mike is back in…"

Barry Bernstein replied Feb 11 to Help needed

2 Feb 11
Reply by Barry Bernstein

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service