Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Leslie Christopher Bookout's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"I've learned to zip up all the side panels and attach the front shade before staking…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Sep 12, 2011 to Shade Side Attachment

9 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Robert Wallis

"Sounds better than being asked to a commission, with no money up front, delivered by…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Sep 8, 2011 to Commission Contract

6 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Leslie Christopher Bookout

"I always offer two plans. For most portrait work: 50% down (non-refund), 50% on deli…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Sep 7, 2011 to Commission Contract

6 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Leslie Christopher Bookout

""$2K or better"!!?!   Wow! I've done five shows so far this summer, and averaged aro…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Aug 13, 2011 to Show scheduling - How much do you change each year?

13 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Ruth Finkenbiner

"Wow! My first show barely covered the gas money to get home. My second one cleared a…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Jul 13, 2011 to The economy

88 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Linda Anderson

"I had an obnoxious neighbor, actually from two booths down, that spent a couple of h…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Jul 2, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"The most important thing I learned last weekend (my first art fair), was to do some…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Jun 29, 2011 to The economy

88 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Linda Anderson

"It was pretty "sleazy"... of him. That was cheap shot.   I'm willing to bargain to a…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Jun 29, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Yes! I think that's the author that my neighbor was telling me about.   I certainly…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Jun 28, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"My booth neighbor last weekend told me of something she'd read in a marketing book.…"

Leslie Christopher Bookout replied Jun 28, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service