Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Chris Fedderson's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello, Sorry, no photos, but yes, 2-cents... measure all your things and custom-desi…"

Chris Fedderson replied Jun 4 to Show us inside your trailer and van!

6 Jun 5
Reply by CA Kaminski

"Hi CC, [sorry, I used up all my "Yo" allowance  ;->  ], Yes -- "Much better to be…"

Chris Fedderson replied May 29 to Including tax in price?

10 May 29
Reply by C.C. Barton

"Yo T [it just seemed right  ;-> ], I do not include tax in my prices. I asume, si…"

10 May 29
Reply by C.C. Barton

"Hello Jeri, re.: "...on behalf of their govenor." ... YEA that you make the distinct…"

10 May 29
Reply by C.C. Barton

"Bummer. I was going to say E-6000. I don't know what overall joint strength you need…"

Chris Fedderson replied Mar 24 to Best glue for gatorboard?

2 Mar 24
Reply by Patricia DeMaria

"I agree with both Barry Shandler and Beth Clark; all good points. Especially about n…"

Chris Fedderson replied Feb 26 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

30 Apr 20
Reply by Mark Cortright

":->"

Chris Fedderson replied Jan 30 to What do you do with your inventory after you throw in the towel?

18 Mar 5
Reply by Richard L. Sherer

"Hello Sheri, I just looked at your web site.  All I can say is, "Damn!!".  I, too, a…"

Chris Fedderson replied Jan 30 to What do you do with your inventory after you throw in the towel?

18 Mar 5

"Hey Sheri, Get with one of your friends in Detroit and host it at his/her house.  Gr…"

18 Mar 5

"I am not sure whether I ever met Ron (though he does look familiar) but no matter. …"

Chris Fedderson replied Oct 3, 2018 to In Memoriam: Photographer Ron Wilson

6 Oct 3, 2018
Reply by Judy Jones

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service