Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Robin Samberg's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Camryn, what you *might* be seeing there is a May 1st deadline for the re-invited ar…"

Robin Samberg replied Apr 2, 2014 to ARTsarben - Omaha

8 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Camryn Forrest

"I signed up to use Breadcrumb earlier in the summer.  Since I only do shows a few ti…"

Robin Samberg replied Nov 6, 2013 to Something New Under the Sun

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Robin Samberg

"I "liked" AFI on Facebook ages ago! Here's my page :) (badly in need of some like ac…"

Robin Samberg replied Sep 23, 2013 to I like you. Will you like me back?

66 May 10, 2014
Reply by Kelly Brown

"I noticed this as well.   However, being the inquisitive person that I am, I went to…"

Robin Samberg replied Jul 19, 2013 to Arts Festival Oklahoma 2013 Late Notification

6 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Robin Samberg

"Hi John, I know several people who live in Salina, and they all tell me the Smoky H…"

Robin Samberg replied Jan 29, 2013 to Info on Smoky Hill River Arts Festival & Wichita Annual Art and Book Festival

1 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Robin Samberg

"Finding myself wishing there were a "LIKE" button... :)"

Robin Samberg replied Jan 7, 2013 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Hi Jacki, I think during the artists' breakfast, they talked about space and how man…"

Robin Samberg replied Sep 25, 2012 to ARTsarben - Omaha

8 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Camryn Forrest

"I was there last year - 4 hour drive.  Was a bit concerned as I sat down for dinner…"

Robin Samberg replied Jun 28, 2012 to Has anyone done Mosaics Art Festival in St. Louis?

7 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Robin Ragsdale

"This thread has had me sitting here laughing for the last hour!  I sold 2 paintings…"

Robin Samberg replied Oct 30, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Thanks Connie & Larry for your insight.  I have heard good things about Laumeier…"

Robin Samberg replied Sep 30, 2011 to Brookside Art Annual 2012

6 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Connie Mettler

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service