Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Leslie Mornes's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"You could also use Word or Publisher to create several on one page and then laminate…"

Leslie Mornes replied Aug 17, 2014 to Cheeze Ball Price Tags

9 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by Heather Jordan

"OMG, that is hilarious! Fortunately, I've never had anyone whistle at my prices.  I…"

Leslie Mornes replied Aug 17, 2014 to You can tell you're at a bad show when..

108 Jul 10, 2015
Reply by Nicole Castle Brookus

"Get used to it Ken.  There are always well-meaning people that will give you 'helpfu…"

Leslie Mornes replied Aug 17, 2014 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Hi Jillian, I see where you're coming from.  I would never toss a large quilt…"

Leslie Mornes replied Aug 17, 2014 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I like the idea of torching the dolls.  I have a stack of older quilts that I just c…"

Leslie Mornes replied Aug 15, 2014 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I make quilted wall hangings and they vary in size from 11X14 to 36X48.  I do h…"

Leslie Mornes replied Jun 27, 2014 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I think you're right.  Beautiful booth!  Love the ceiling fan! "

Leslie Mornes replied Jun 12, 2014 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"This is all very true, that many fair goers don't know the ins and outs of the art f…"

Leslie Mornes replied Jun 11, 2014 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I would imagine that a POUND of weed would be worth a lot of money.  I think they se…"

Leslie Mornes replied Jun 6, 2014 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6, 2019
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Thanks!!!"

Leslie Mornes replied Jun 13, 2012 to I love this website!!!

6 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Shelly Leitheiser

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service