Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Annette Piper's Discussions (621)

Discussions Replied To (611) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Gretchen for your honesty, I appreciate it."

Annette Piper replied Feb 3 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Thanks Gretchen and Vincent.  Its good to hear such glowing testimonials although I…"

Annette Piper replied Feb 3 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Thanks Bettie, your experience is why I wasn't able to press the buy now button!!  …"

Annette Piper replied Feb 2 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Usually they buy by sending me a message on FB.  Occasionally I will link over to my…"

Annette Piper replied Feb 2 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Good, sound advice Connie! "

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Hi Judy :D   I have a FB business page and create a post each weekday (chatty - eith…"

Annette Piper replied Feb 1 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Hi Connie!   Would you believe the twins are off to Europe for their GAP year next y…"

Annette Piper replied Feb 1 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Yes, these points do concern me as well Larry.   I have sent him an email asking if…"

Annette Piper replied Jan 31 to Artist Marketing Formula - Paid Program - Has anyone done it?

21 Feb 3
Reply by Annette Piper

"Have you considered changing the sort of shows you do?   Given your fantasy theme, p…"

Annette Piper replied Apr 10, 2018 to frustration and feeling like the biggest loser

81 Jun 8
Reply by Barbara Simard

"I have heard of the Shabby Chic problem - apparently one woman in the UK appropriate…"

Annette Piper replied Oct 2, 2017 to Business confrontation over my pottery style, use of terms- need advice

23 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Judy Christian

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service