Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

don crozier's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"My impulse is to say "YES!" whenever anyone asks that question, but that really does…"

don crozier replied Feb 6, 2011 to Is my art considered "Art"?

24 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by Esther Barr

"We use small halogens with a track lighting system, works pretty well for us. I'm to…"

don crozier replied Sep 16, 2010 to Lightng for jewelry displays

7 May 28, 2015
Reply by Katy Beh

"Yup, doesn't seem like a good criteria to me... you've got to know something about t…"

don crozier replied Sep 12, 2010 to We all have parameters in picking shows, whats the lowest you guys would go for a booth fee before its too risky?

10 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Dave Hinde

"Queeny is sometimes uneven, but overall it has been as good as some on Don Eaton's l…"

don crozier replied Sep 9, 2010 to Good shows to apply to in St. Louis

1 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by don crozier

"I'm sure there's a discussion here about tent weights, not sure where to tell you to…"

don crozier replied Mar 25, 2010 to Ez-up Tent....

5 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by Oscar Matos Linares

"I thought about adding "The Etsy Wars" to this topic, but it's really not about Etsy…"

don crozier replied Jan 30, 2010 to Any thoughts of Etsy?

9 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Esmeralda Designs

"This has generally been a good show in the past. Not great, but good, and we did wel…"

don crozier replied Jan 21, 2010 to 7th Annual Art & Air in St. Louis, MO

2 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by Pat Finney

"Hi Rose! If you can't decide between two shows and the jury/application fee is low…"

don crozier replied Jan 19, 2010 to Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

3 Jan 19, 2010

"And some shows are downright "artist unfriendly". Once they've got your booth fee, y…"

don crozier replied Aug 13, 2009 to Artist Friendly? What's That?

3 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by don crozier

"Have you read the discussion about Commercial liability insurance? http://www.artfai…"

don crozier replied Jul 8, 2009 to Help ASAP! I need to insure my work by this weekend. What company do you us and do they cover theft, loss, and liability?

6 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Lisa Ben-Zeev

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service