Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Linda Pirkle's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"i appreciate your input and thanks for the discount code! "

Linda Pirkle replied May 4, 2013 to Any ideas what to use to build a website with a shopping cart that is easy to use and economical?

13 May 4, 2013
Reply by Linda Pirkle

"thanks greta! Those prices are very good! I wil check it out. I like that there is a…"

Linda Pirkle replied May 4, 2013 to Any ideas what to use to build a website with a shopping cart that is easy to use and economical?

13 May 4, 2013
Reply by Linda Pirkle

"Thanks for all of the suggestions! I really appreciate the input. Linda"

Linda Pirkle replied May 2, 2013 to Any ideas what to use to build a website with a shopping cart that is easy to use and economical?

13 May 4, 2013
Reply by Linda Pirkle

"Thanks Connie! I wonder if any other art fair insiders have used the indiemade websi…"

Linda Pirkle replied May 1, 2013 to Any ideas what to use to build a website with a shopping cart that is easy to use and economical?

13 May 4, 2013
Reply by Linda Pirkle

" does this company also print on canvas? I am also considering printing some of my c…"

Linda Pirkle replied Sep 18, 2012 to Reproductions of paintings

11 Nov 14, 2013
Reply by Peter Theobald

"I am considering doing Art fest The Other Show in Des Moines 2012. Does anyone have…"

Linda Pirkle replied Feb 17, 2012 to What are you doing this Weekend? June 24-26

46 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Thanks for that phone number Larry, You are a wealth of information!"

Linda Pirkle replied Nov 16, 2011 to zapplication unavailable

3 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by ZAPPlication

"Thanks Larry! Thats reassuring! While reading this thread I also didnt realize that…"

Linda Pirkle replied May 30, 2011 to Booths

11 May 30, 2011
Reply by Jim Parker

"I also have an old Caravan and I love it. The sides are just made too small. I alway…"

Linda Pirkle replied May 30, 2011 to zipping up old caravan tent

9 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Cyreathia Reyer

"I just took a new booth shot image and forgot to put down my carpet. The shot was ta…"

Linda Pirkle replied May 30, 2011 to Booths

11 May 30, 2011
Reply by Jim Parker

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service