Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Larry Hering's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Tina, do you still have these for sale? Larry Hering"

Larry Hering replied Oct 18, 2018 to Trimline white mesh walls for sale

9 Oct 30, 2018
Reply by Tina Kelsey

"And this is a bad thing?   In this day of rampant fraud and identity theft THEY'RE P…"

Larry Hering replied Oct 10, 2018 to Does anyone else have this problem?!!!

17 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Connie Mettler

"I've seen miniature battery operated power sources advertised which will charge led…"

Larry Hering replied Aug 16, 2014 to Portable Power Station, what is a good brand/model?

12 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Larry Hering

"Other than Larry's advice and the wrinkles, which are going to be nearly impossible…"

Larry Hering replied Mar 2, 2014 to another booth shot...looking for more feedback.

5 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Larry Berman

"Hi guys: Amanda and I use a GMC Savana 1500 van that we bought very used.  Like Dian…"

Larry Hering replied Sep 18, 2012 to What do you recommend: save $$ and buy a van or a trailer? What do you use for transporting it all?

76 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by B. David Kay

"Hey guys: Amanda and I have been pulling a travel trailer with our cargo van for se…"

Larry Hering replied Mar 23, 2012 to What do you recommend: save $$ and buy a van or a trailer? What do you use for transporting it all?

76 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by B. David Kay

"Hi guys: Nobody ever told me I have to silicon spray the canopy; it just made sense…"

Larry Hering replied Sep 16, 2011 to What do you recommend: save $$ and buy a van or a trailer? What do you use for transporting it all?

76 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by B. David Kay

"Hi Guys: When we started out we managed to get everything either into or onto the t…"

Larry Hering replied Sep 16, 2011 to What do you recommend: save $$ and buy a van or a trailer? What do you use for transporting it all?

76 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by B. David Kay

"My wife still does nudes and seminude ceramic torsos.  I get a lot of "what's it mad…"

Larry Hering replied Aug 4, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

682 May 28
Reply by JoAnn VanDeCarr

"Amanda and I will be at the Delray affair in Delray Beach.  Wish us luck.  BTW last…"

Larry Hering replied Apr 14, 2011 to What are you Doing This Weekend - April 15-17?

42 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Connie Mettler

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey
Who Won and Why

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service