Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

David J Bornancin's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Wow, Wow such great advice and a lot of ideas and focus points. Thank you for s…"

David J Bornancin replied Aug 22, 2018 to Today's Art Work - What do people Want?

28 Aug 23, 2018
Reply by David J Bornancin

"Hi Barry, thank you so much for your feedback and offering some great advice.  I thi…"

David J Bornancin replied Aug 20, 2018 to Today's Art Work - What do people Want?

28 Aug 23, 2018

"Happy Thursday Carol and thanks for sharing.  I totally understand your world and ca…"

David J Bornancin replied Aug 9, 2018 to Today's Art Work - What do people Want?

28 Aug 23, 2018

"Hi Richard, Super good advice and feedback.  I like leather, wood and metal and I ca…"

David J Bornancin replied Aug 8, 2018 to Today's Art Work - What do people Want?

28 Aug 23, 2018

"Hi Heike, and I think we are all in agreement that designing, using canvas, wood or…"

David J Bornancin replied Aug 8, 2018 to Today's Art Work - What do people Want?

28 Aug 23, 2018

"Hi and another great point.  Thanks for the feedback on Wall Art.  I do a couple of…"

28 Aug 23, 2018

"Hi and very good point,  I have had to create a much larger inventory then I did bef…"

28 Aug 23, 2018

"Hi Carol, and thanks for the reply.  So far at Art festivals many of my small Acryli…"

28 Aug 23, 2018

"Wow, thanks so much for all the insight.  In the past I have had several commissione…"

28 Aug 23, 2018

RSS

Fiber artists -- use this resource to find new buyers:  Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the our latest Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

Video Website Reviews

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2021   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service