Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Douglas Farrar's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Heat can kill a show but the diehard collectors will still come out regardless of th…"

Douglas Farrar replied Jul 9, 2012 to With high heat: who has had to cancel a show?

23 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Brian Horan

"We used to go.  We stopped because it wasn't the cost of the show that was expensive…"

Douglas Farrar replied Feb 7, 2012 to The Tuscon Gem Show 2012:Will I Find Some Hidden Gems? or "To Go or Not to Go?"

6 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Diane Wright

"We sewed velcro onto the top of the curtains.  that way we can put them up anytime. …"

Douglas Farrar replied Feb 2, 2012 to Need new way of attaching curtains to canopy

24 Apr 9, 2017
Reply by Kathy Lochmann

"We use our Trimline tent frame for our inside shows.  We called and told Flourish pe…"

Douglas Farrar replied Jan 7, 2012 to Creativity needed - Need some ideas to set up a 10 X 8 indoor show

8 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Karen Holtkamp

"We have the Trimline tent.  We use 4 pole bags from Flourish.  One for the tops pole…"

Douglas Farrar replied Nov 3, 2011 to Need a good cheap solution for carrying a Craft Hut tent.

9 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by Julia Taylor

"We are in our 10th or 11th year with our Trimline.  We do about 20 outdoor shows eve…"

Douglas Farrar replied Sep 12, 2011 to Alexandria Art Fair & Canopy/tent observations, questions to the forum.....& critiques..

18 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Claudia & Sergio Olivos

"Try E6000.   Michael's or Hobby lobby."

Douglas Farrar replied Sep 8, 2011 to What glue should I use?

9 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by Taylor Branson-Young

"good list Jim.  I add:  zip ties, 4" , 8" and 14"                                  …"

Douglas Farrar replied Jun 21, 2011 to Items Necessary at a show

48 Jul 5, 2017
Reply by greta anthony

"We were at a show once and the artist had some prints hanging on the outside of her…"

Douglas Farrar replied Apr 20, 2011 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"We have cleaned our Trim Line about 2 to 3 times a year.  We set it up in the back y…"

Douglas Farrar replied Dec 11, 2010 to what is the best way to clean my canopy?

14 Dec 11, 2010
Reply by Douglas Farrar

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service