Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Connie Mettler's Discussions (4,411)

Discussions Replied To (3895) Replies Latest Activity

"Great to hear from you, Karen. Just a "tad" down doesn't sound altogether bad. We pa…"

Connie Mettler replied Jul 21, 2009 to Ann Arbor-Guild show

2 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Kathrine, contact Michael Weber, a member on this site. He has something going this…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 26, 2009 to Proposal from World Art Media?

4 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Kathrine Allen-Coleman

"For what it's worth, I have not done this show, but I have worked with the organizer…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 25, 2009 to Lathrup Village Michigan Art in the park show this weekend

3 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Chris Pawlik

"Here are some more stories that I found online about this show: 1. There is an arti…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 25, 2009 to CAC Boardwalk: Some Good, Bad, and Ugly

26 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Ron Mellott

"Great job, Ron. Thanks for this thorough report. Laughed out loud about the judges.…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 23, 2009 to CAC Boardwalk: Some Good, Bad, and Ugly

26 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Ron Mellott

"We did not ever use the Propanels, Terry, but used the Armstrong panels. We did not…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 19, 2009 to Propanel canopy hooks

3 Jun 27, 2009
Reply by Charlene Marsh

"I'm trying to get a used art fair section going on this site also. Every resource he…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 14, 2009 to Were do I find used Flourish Tents/Mesh Walls?

7 Jun 22, 2015
Reply by Joel Lockridge

"Lots of good points here, Linda. My husband and I started doing art fairs when he w…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 12, 2009 to Can you survive financially from your art fair income alone?

52 Aug 19, 2010
Reply by Willie McTell

"Too bad about this, Don. Thanks for providing the information. The art shows are dr…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 12, 2009 to Fairview Heights Illinois Salute to the Arts show canceled

2 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Linda Anderson

"Ha - something else they never taught you in art school! Making art fair equipment l…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 12, 2009 to Cleaning pop-up tents- Mine is a Caravan

4 Jun 13, 2009
Reply by Jim Wadsworth

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

Our 50 Best Art Fairs

Look Inside the 2018 Art Fair Survey:
Who Won and Why

Join the MasterMinds Group for personalized coaching on your Internet Lifestyle Business! 

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2020   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service