Art Fair Insiders

Call for Artists, Making Money at Juried Art Fairs, Craft Shows and Festivals

Connie Mettler's Discussions (4,359)

Discussions Replied To (3847) Replies Latest Activity

"Not good news here. Chrissy has limited time with us. Visit here for the latest sad…"

Connie Mettler replied Jul 25 to Go Fund Me: Chrissy's Cancer Fight Warriors

1 Jul 25
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Yes, what Cindy said. No sign in the booth shot for juries, because the jurying is s…"

Connie Mettler replied Jul 17 to Signage Questions

6 Jul 19
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"I've heard Rick Bryant person his Children's Art Fair at a conference. It is definit…"

Connie Mettler replied Jul 12 to Any ideas on how to change demographics at the art fair?

34 Jul 12
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Thank you for sharing this information, Marirosa ... hope you're feeling better. "

Connie Mettler replied Jul 11 to Lyme disease from tick bite at Three Rivers Art and Music Festival

3 Jul 12
Reply by Kathleen J. Clausen

"It could just be a conversation opener, Ryan, and that was the easiest way for them…"

Connie Mettler replied Jul 9 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

"Hi Sarah, I did change the category -- no biggie. Did you do a search on this site…"

Connie Mettler replied Jul 5 to Successful tabletop jewelry display ideas?

2 Jul 5
Reply by Sarah Schoenfeld

"and we're glad you're here, Sarah. Community and sharing makes the world go round ..…"

Connie Mettler replied Jul 2 to GREAT group

1 Jul 2
Reply by Connie Mettler

"Yes, Zapp is the standard. If you want to participate in the best shows it is a very…"

Connie Mettler replied Jul 1 to Zapplication

16 Jul 2
Reply by Sue Kroll

"Filling a booth with bins, or even one big bin that shows a lot of your work is not…"

Connie Mettler replied Jul 1 to "Only one bin of prints allowed"

4 Jul 31
Reply by Deborah Butts

"Yes! Excellent. My variation, at a show once a wife liked one piece and the husband…"

Connie Mettler replied Jun 27 to What's the worst question you have been asked at an art fair?

698 Aug 6
Reply by Matt Gwinn

RSS

Want to sell more online? Advertise with Sweaterbabe.com. Reach over 60,000 fiber arts lovers.

60 Page Report - Best US Art Fairs

Click Here to
Learn More

Photos

• Add Photos

Top 10 Reviewers on ArtShowReviews.com for January and February

© 2019   Created by Connie Mettler.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service